FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Dark coloured footballs are a joke. Oddly enough, the more you play with the darker coloured footballs, the easier they become to see. I played a few friendlies using them because too many people use this as an advantage online and it's absolutely helped. People online do anything to get ahead. b*****ds.

• 2 weeks later...

I cracked a PS4 controller last night. :(

I was relatively calm but I went on a run of games with horrific connection and was losing to guys who were totally shit. The last game I played I lost in the last minute and took a rage with my controller and the sofa. The controller actually still works thankfully, I felt pretty ashamed afterwards and kinda looked like this -

slide_250558_1523180_free.jpg

Edited by stumigoo

been giving some ridiculous penalties away after what looked like cracking challenges recently, starting to get pissed off

I gave one away last night that had me raging.

Slid in to try and block the cross, cross comes in anyway, defender clears it and away we go.

Ref blows and points to the spot, watching the replay the boy that took the cross just ran in towards the middle and pushed my player over then fell over him and I conceded the penalty.

Like yourself though a lot of decent well timed challenges all over the park are getting pulled up yet my players are getting crunched and absolutely nothing going my way.

I had one yesterday as well, was getting beat 3-2 and equalised with a screamer from Tam Muller in the 89th. From the KO, Ronaldo runs down the wing and crosses it to the back post where im tapping B to head it away but instead of heading it Lahm goes to do the standing tackle and trips the guy up and they get a penalty, fucking ridiculous!

I have given away a few recently where I press square to clear and rather than do the usual (totally unrealistic) overhead kick clearance they ending booting the attacker square in the chest resulting in a penalty.

does anybody else find when you play the computer, you hardly ever seem to get free kicks just outside the box in a good area?

Free kicks are rarer than a penalty at Celtic Park. My pet hate of FIFA. Pish

Anyone else on Career Mode hit the bar/post a ridiculous amount of times? I'm averaging three times a game. Always happens when I'm about to pull off a 30 yard screamer.

Had a wonder strike from Muntari last night crash off the post. Was winning 3-0 at the time but still gutted. I've smashed the bar a few times with headers also.