FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Just played someone on UT World Cup version and he had- Cavani, Messi, Neymar and falcao.

f**k you Ea

:lol:

You'd hate playing me then..

Europe team;

Neuer

Torosidis Hummels Boateng Clichy

Modric Schweinsteiger

Gotze

Navas Van Persie Reus

South American team;

Neuer (better than Muslera)

Alves Luiz Godin Armero

Vidal

Cuadrado James

Messi

Falcao Cavani

:lol:

Just been spending all my coins on packs and gotten extremely lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

There must be a glitch with online. Playing a boy who was PSG, as soon as he kicks off, he pauss the game. He then subbies Sirigu out of goal to CB swapping with Silva. Then restarts. Then repeats. He now has Silva running about the pitch in a goalie strip and me trying to shoot everytime he's near as I don't know whether he's brought his keeper out or not.

Quite a clever wee boot, but he was utter tripe and it never helped him in the slightest.

Not a glitch. He must have taken a player off for Sirigu or something to make it work. I put my keeper upfront sometimes in his keeper gear and it annoys people so I love it :lol:

No, he never actually made a substitution, just swapped Silva and Sirigu around. Then redone it so they were both in their proper positions yet both had keeper strips on.

Ahh sorry mate. That must be a glitch then cause it doesn't let you swap keeper and outfielder, probably a hacker or something :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Undoubtedly the worst piece of fifa rage I've ever encountered (that I can recall in its entirety, there's a hole in my door which was caused by fifa but I forget when/why) came in 09. Online game beteween me and a friend who used to do Old Firm games with 20 minute halves.

Unsurprisingly, they could be quite high scoring. This one went to 16-16 at full time. He scores again, I get one back. Start of the second half of extra time he scores again, I spend the next few minutes throwing absolutely everything forward.

119 minutes. I get a chance to catch him on the break, he's man for man at the back and I have Mo Edu in the middle of the pitch with the ball, with my created player running at Gary Caldwell.

Through ball. I get it. I'm past the defender. I'm through on goal. Utterly shiting it. Then.

Whistle.

WHAT

Replay starts but, wait, it's got the camera angle for showing an offside position? How does that work? He was in the centre circle when the ran began and Edu passed the ball, Caldwell was at least five yards away, wha

THAT'S WHAT THE FUCKING REPLAY SHOWS. YOU UTTERLY SCUMMY c**t OF A GAME. 18-17 down with a minute to go in extra time and the game calls offside while clearly showing in the replay it was onside. This game was like a death in the family. I can still see it happening in front of me. The pass, the run, the... f**k.

• 2 weeks later...

Assumed a fair number of coins so thought f**k it. I'll get rid of them before 15 comes out and build a legends team.

Fucking horsed left right n centre.

Change to my Scottish/SPFL mix and suddenly start horsing teams with Bale & Ronaldo in it.

This game infuriates me.

What's the point in having a guy on the post if he's not going to attempt to clear the ball off the line when it's heading in his general direction? He may as well mark someone or move completely away from the penalty area.

Started a Division 1 season with my Scottish side but was on a horrible run of form so switched to my trusty Bundesliga side. Won four on the bounce and needed one more victory to stay in the division. I absolutely pummelled this guy in my last game but the scoreline was only 3-2 me. I scored two quick goals with about ten minutes to go and the guy quit, but I didn't get the points, and even worse I have been relegated as a result!

gBGKxFq.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Started a player career as a goalkeeper and found something that annoys me; even when playing on legendary difficulty, when you play only as your player, why is it both teams seem to want to walk the ball into the net and pass each other to death? Very rare for a player to have a pop from outside the box, only the top teams like Chelsea, Barcelona, Man United etc. make a sprinting break away, and even then it's incredibly rare. The amount of times I've flicked the stick cause a player has been had a clear shot attempt only for them to pass it to a player who doesn't is beginning to get infuriating.

It's this, the sheer boredom that it induces and, probably the most annoying thing about goalkeeper player career, your rating dropping like a stone in water right from kick-off during away games that stops me playing as a goalie on FIFA more

The worst rage that has occurred to me while playing FIFA was when playing Ultimate Team season. I needed a victory to secure promotion to division 1.

I was drawing 1-1 until the 80th minute when I scored. Then on the 90th minute I (thought) I had secured the victory with another goal to make it 3-1, cue me celebrating a lot.

Then just as he was about to take kick off. The game froze. I thought he had rage quitted so I was pissing myself laughing and having a great time.

But then it popped up on my screen that I had to sign in again as I wasn't connected to the EA servers. I signed in again to see if maybe id been awarded the result. Nope. 3-0 defeat.

I threw my controller against the wall, managed to smash the bottom of the controller. I also ripped my headset in half and broke my TV controller.

f**k EA

• 2 weeks later...

99% of goals are headers from crosses in, fucking annoying.

was also through on goal counter attacking with Johnny Russell and he was only player in half, 1 on 1 with keeper to win match and the ref blows for full time. This is after conceding 2 goals from crosses in the last 5 minutes despite being solid all game defensively. f**k sake :(

99% of goals are headers from crosses in, fucking annoying.

was also through on goal counter attacking with Johnny Russell and he was only player in half, 1 on 1 with keeper to win match and the ref blows for full time. This is after conceding 2 goals from crosses in the last 5 minutes despite being solid all game defensively. f**k sake :(

You didn't just happen to play someone playing as Scotland did you....