Christian Dailly

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Can anyone explain to me how a half fit Christian Dailly can make the Scotland squad?

Even fully fit he's no better than absolutely f**king awful.

He makes Neil Lennon look like Zidane (well maybe a slight exageration there).

If anybody can see talent in Scotland's very own Sideshow Bob then I would be grateful to hear from you. :ph34r:

Can anyone explain to me how a half fit Christian Dailly can make the Scotland squad?

Even fully fit he's no better than absolutely f**king awful.

He makes Neil Lennon look like Zidane (well maybe a slight exageration there).

If anybody can see talent in Scotland's very own Sideshow Bob then I would be grateful to hear from you.  :ph34r:

519113[/snapback]

How dare you citicise dailly. The guy is a fukin legend for his comments after the germany game!

How dare you citicise dailly. The guy is a fukin legend for his comments after the germany game!

519147[/snapback]

It's because of those comments that he made (which at the time were fantastic) that we will need to suffer his sorry ass for the next few years until he finally retires. It's a Scott McKenzie situation, a great guy who is now past his sell by date - reassuring to have around but will eventually show us up, even if it is through no lack of effort.

Totally different to the Davie Weir situation as well as Dailly has sat on the treatment table in the Championship while Weir has played regularly in an organised defensive unit that has been the foundations of a Champions League qualifying squad. He is sharper mentally and physically.

If we are looking to the future and need a defender/defensive midfielder then what about Duff or the Wilson boy at Dundee Utd? I'm sure that we can used Dailly's place in the squad to better use.

It's because of those comments that he made (which at the time were fantastic) that we will need to suffer his sorry ass for the next few years until he finally retires.  It's a Scott McKenzie situation, a great guy who is now past his sell by date - reassuring to have around but will eventually show us up, even if it is through no lack of effort. 

Totally different to the Davie Weir situation as well as Dailly has sat on the treatment table in the Championship while Weir has played regularly in an organised defensive unit that has been the foundations of a Champions League qualifying squad.  He is sharper mentally and physically.

If we are looking to the future and need a defender/defensive midfielder then what about Duff or the Wilson boy at Dundee Utd?  I'm sure that we can used Dailly's place in the squad to better use.

519961[/snapback]

I think that he should be in the squad but i dont think he is in our best starting 11. Ferguson does fuk all going forward when he plays for scotland anyway so he should just act as the defensive midfielder and allow fletcher and quashie to be more attacking.

Archived