MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Aldo v McGregor - McGregor is a master of adapting on-the-fly, so if he figures out Aldo and his distance early enough then I think he has a very good chance of outstriking and outmoving. Can also envisage either man knocking f**k out of the other.

Called it (editorialised version).

Shouted loud as f**k a few times forgetting I had a nipper in her chair right in front of me. Much screaming followed, but still fewer tears than Jose ;)

Called it (editorialised version).

Shouted loud as f**k a few times forgetting I had a nipper in her chair right in front of me. Much screaming followed, but still fewer tears than Jose ;)

On my feet shouting "HOOOLY SHIIT" myself at the ko. Reasonable reaction imho.

Unbelievable night at MGM tonight. Was sat about 10 foot away from the Fox sport team of DC,Stann and Bisping. The atmosphere for the two title fights was amazing.

Called both title fights although never expected McGregor to get it done so quick. The place erupted when Aldo hit the deck.

& folk have the cheek to go on about Hearn's fighters opponents in the Boxing?

This has got to be a wind up surely?

Can't believe how easily Rockhold took out Weidman, i know hes looked very good recently but never seen that coming! Let down my accumulator aswell

I had no idea what to expect from the main event, gutted for Aldo, must be fucking terrible losing that way after such a build up, No way can he get an instant rematch imo unless they try and squeeze it in at Ufc 197 at the start of March.

Edgar should get his chance 1st though, both coming off easy wins with no damage taken.

What a few nights of Mma, enjoyed all 3 events - Namajunas, Northcutt, Edgar, Ferguson, Rockhold and McGregor all winning in style. Biggest disappointment was Lobov after smashing his way through Tuf then being completely dominated in the final.