MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Some really great fights tomorrow. Actually looking forward to Duffy/Poirier as much as any of them... quite annoyed it's only on fightpass though.

Lawler/Condit has real, real potential.

If it's a PPV event then BT usually show prelims. Should be on.

Some really great fights tomorrow. Actually looking forward to Duffy/Poirier as much as any of them... quite annoyed it's only on fightpass though.

Lawler/Condit has real, real potential.

I thought this aswell but just checked the listings and the whole event is showing up on btsport so all good. I've got fightpass anyway mind.

Main event should be class, swaying towards Condit. Larkin looked brilliant last time out so surprised to see him as a big(ish) underdog.

^^^^ This is very good news.

I'm somewhat swaying towards Condit as well but it's a proper pick 'em fight. Last I checked both were priced 10/11 on 365 and I think that's pretty telling in regards to how close it's (hopefully) going to be.

You're actually right on this one. Fight Pass only. Meeeeh.

Not really sure what you's are on about. Prelims and main event on btsport just as normal.

Pre-Prelims on fightpass as normal.

Or you can watch the whole card on fightpass I think as well.

Not really sure what you's are on about. Prelims and main event on btsport just as normal.

Pre-Prelims on fightpass as normal.

Or you can watch the whole card on fightpass I think as well.

I'm confused now.

Do I just log into my dad's BT account or do I have to find a totally 100% legal stream from a more dubious source?

Normal prelims on BT Sport but there's also a fightpass prelims before the ones on BT. The Poirer Duffy fight is sadly on Fightpass only.