MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

A cool wee video off Robert Whiteford. Hope he gets the win on Sunday, got a feeling he will.

Hope he gets leathered tbh. May stop acting such a nob after a humbling doing.

Big Ben Rothwell for the first time in an age is bookies favourite. Unsure if that means he'll finally lose but I hope not. Want the big weird b*****ds run to go on as long as possible.

JDS is favourite, only just though 10/11 with Rothwell 11/10.

Definitely a no bet fight for me.

Ah. I was looking at odds by stoppage. Much like alot of the heavyweights, an absolute flip of a coin fight.

I think Rothwell will finish JDS this weekend. He hasn't been anywhere near the same fighter since the Cain losses, hasn't even impressed me in his victories since then tbh, looks far too slow now to deal with power like Big Ben's.

I assume the winner of Browne v Cain will be next in line for a title shot, but if Rothwell wins again he's surely earned a go? Just imagine Big Ben with the belt. IMAGINE IT.

That's Mir popped for something dodgy. Released a statement denying any wrong doing and stating he has never been busted before. Aye Frank you haven't, but the testing game has changed bro.

Whiteford will be cut now surely? Very shite performance again, seems to just stick his head down and swing constantly. He has a black belt in Judo and doesn't use it at all.

Needs to stop his attitude in interviews etc aswell until he can genuinely back it up.

Aye that was shite, never looked like winning that fight at any point. If they're cutting guys like Norman Parke (different weighy class i know) there's every chance Whiteford will be gone, especially with this being billed as a fightpass special fight.

Still expect him to wear down Rothwell, 3rd round TKO.

Dominant wear-down, but expected him to up the pace after that 2nd round and end it in the 3rd. Not sure if that's another sign of the killer instinct gone, or just fully adhering to a disciplined approach.

Enjoyed the 3rd to last fight with the two huge heavyweights.