MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

34 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Just watched Lawler v MacDonald 2 and Lawler v Condit both were brilliant fight and I hadn't seen them before.

Any you guys got any recommendations for good fights to watch?

Some good recent stuff off the top of my head...

Gaethje vs Palomino WSOF19

Ortega vs Tavarez UFC Fight Night 68

Aldo vs Mendes 2 UFC179

Hunt vs Silva UFC Fight Night 33

O'Connell vs Bosse UFC Fight Night 89

Edited by Christophe

Just watched Lawler v MacDonald 2 and Lawler v Condit both were brilliant fight and I hadn't seen them before.

Any you guys got any recommendations for good fights to watch?

Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley
Diego Sanchez vs Clay Guida
Diego Sanchez vs Gilbert Melendez

A couple from last week or so -
Smolka vs Can't remember?!
Tony Ferguson vs Lando Vanatta

If you've got ufc fightpass just find a fighter you like and you can watch all the fights they've had (in the UFC, WEC, Strikeforce, Pride and possibly a few more organisations)

Decent, but not spectacular card tonight, I see the price on Woodley has came in a lot, still think Lawler will knock him out in the 2nd or 3rd.

Rose vs Kowalkiewicz should be a classic.

15 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley
Diego Sanchez vs Clay Guida
Diego Sanchez vs Gilbert Melendez

A couple from last week or so -
Smolka vs Can't remember?!
Tony Ferguson vs Lando Vanatta

If you've got ufc fightpass just find a fighter you like and you can watch all the fights they've had (in the UFC, WEC, Strikeforce, Pride and possibly a few more organisations)

Decent, but not spectacular card tonight, I see the price on Woodley has came in a lot, still think Lawler will knock him out in the 2nd or 3rd.

Rose vs Kowalkiewicz should be a classic.

Diego Sanchez vs Gilbert Melendez is my favourite fight of all time. Well, definitely my favourite 3 round fight of all time.

I've actually just opened my first beer (late start for a late night) and I was planning on checking out fightpass for a bit before the live stuff starts. Hadn't seen a couple of the ones mentioned in this thread so this is ideal.

Smolka fought Ben '10' Nguyen.

There was an abandoned best 100 MMA fights of all time poll on here a few years ago, DomDom took the pm's in i think. Just had a look to see if i had a copy of my entry but must have deleted it. Wonder if he still has them?

Anyway tonight i'm on sixfold multiples from: Lawler, Namajunas, M Brown, Perez, Benoit, Masvidal, Grabowski, Graves, Sandoval, Arzamendia

Good strikers card tonight, particularly looking forward to Pearson vs Masvidal and seeing Michael Graves again, who is gonna be a top 10'er in that division before long IMO