MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

23 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Anyone else watching the CM Punk documentary?

I take it the chances are he will get totally destroyed?

Can't see it going beyond the first round going by the sparring so far, not sure how far back it was filmed mind but some of his stuff has been absolutely awful

55 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Totally expecting CM Punk to get a doing on saturday but does anyone else think Micky Gall is an absolute bell end ?

Aye, Gall is coming across as a bit of a dick.  Watching the CM Punk series and he seems like a decent guy but if the training is anything to go by he will get destroyed within a minute.

On 07/09/2016 at 10:27, port-ton said:

Got tickets this morning for 204 on pre sale. The £200 tickets aren't even for ringside :(

What time will 204 start?  I assume that it will be on at normal PPV time in the states so the main card will be about 2 or 3 a.m.?

3 hours ago, port-ton said:

Prelims start at 9:30pm I think and main event will be around 5am.

8 hrs?!? Won't be that long. If it starts at half 9 the main event will be about 2am, if the main event is 5am it'll start about midnight.

Edited by Christophe