Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back tonight from 7pm Pulse 98.4fm with ex Arthurlie manager Alex Gourlay the man who took the Farmers Boy to within a bawhair of the Super Premier League, Alex will be joined by ex Neilston manger, player, etc Andy Whiteford.

The last couple of shows haven't been recorded due to more important issues outwith recording a couple of fuds talking baws, I am actually glad last nights wasnt due to me having a mad sneezing fit for abut half the show, huge thanks to Davie Greig as mentioned above hes just an absolute joy to have on the show and he only swore once!

Anyway we have a guest lined up for November 3rd but we have a space for next Thursday night if anyone fancies coming along, please note that next Thursday is my pay day and the chances of me being remotely sober are slim ;)

Thanks as always to everyone that comes along, txt's in, listens etc.... its brilliant :thumsup2

Its just not happening? I have tried, tried, and failed over again to post from my phone! :unsure: and its not worked.... anyway tonight we have the love child or the lead singer of The Kinks Ray, we have Ronny Davis and the staple content that is Chris Sanderson.... live from 7pm

Without getting too far ahead of myself we have the Rossvale manager on next Thursday .... you want on the show, let me know, the more the merrier as they say.

Guys I'm writing this not knowing if it's right or not but I would like all the junior family to come together and have a minutes silence for Sean on Saturday and show cotter we all have his back and we the junior family stick together in the toughest of situations. Rip Sean and I'm thinking about you cotter mate

42 minutes ago, Essdee said:

On a very sad night for the Juniors family, tonight's show is

HERE

I offer no apologies for tonights recording... it was live and well im not a professional. I was asked if I wanted it uploaded but I think it had to be, if you listened or listen youll understand I hope. I am just sorry for it happening not for anything else.

Also thanks to everyone and there were many who got in touch with me after the show, I am a bit all over the place  but I am and will be OK.... some arent. We as people need to open upmore and talk about things that we think are tabboo.... we need to look out for each other and be, well just be nice.

I offer no apologies for tonights recording... it was live and well im not a professional. I was asked if I wanted it uploaded but I think it had to be, if you listened or listen youll understand I hope. I am just sorry for it happening not for anything else.

Also thanks to everyone and there were many who got in touch with me after the show, I am a bit all over the place  but I am and will be OK.... some arent. We as people need to open upmore and talk about things that we think are tabboo.... we need to look out for each other and be, well just be nice.

Here here mate

Just wanted to say, we had, well I had Mark Cameron and AN Other lined up on Thursday, Jimmy McQuade came along and we started the show.... thought we had been broken in and it was Davie Greig with a birthday cake for the show, six years?

I always have and always will promote anything junior, or local, wise. to hear the now ended show saying they were the only weekly juniors based show got to me as I had championed them when they were still going.

First show was on 11/11/06 myself and Stephen Connolly, had Michelle Evans as studio guest and Raymond Weir, head of Pulse, running the show, we had Sandy MacLean and Bobby Crilly as phone guests.....

Six years FFS...................  take bow! You've put up with me and come along, you've listened, you've, txt'd, you've made the show..... I need you to come on for more and make it your show!

Honestly I have been lucky as fu... that through the show I have met so many people who  I wouldn't ever have met, thanks so much and we go again next Thursday.

Archived