Icmeler (Turkey)

Lyle Lanley

Cheers for all the advice, cant wait.

I was planning on just taking my bank card and lifting Turkish Lira from the ATM's over there, is this not recommended?

Did you go to a game at the stadium? what are the team called that play there? I assume it will be off season when im there, not that my gf would be too happy if i buggered of to watch some 4th tier turkish game in the middle of the holiday :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for all the advice, cant wait.

I was planning on just taking my bank card and lifting Turkish Lira from the ATM's over there, is this not recommended?

Did you go to a game at the stadium? what are the team called that play there? I assume it will be off season when im there, not that my gf would be too happy if i buggered of to watch some 4th tier turkish game in the middle of the holiday :)

If I was using a cash machine I would use the ones attached to the bank, just for safety.

Nah it's usually the close season when I go, however the Turkish super cup is usually on at the start of August. Side spor is the name of the team, they are pretty much a junior set up. When you see the park you'll know lol. They have astro pitches attached to the ground, when I first arrived all the hotel staff were playing at half 3 in the morning lol. The nearest "big" teams are antalyaspor who are looking to get promoted to the super league and alanyaspor who are a mid table championship team.

I'm away to Lara on Friday hoping to catch a game on the sat but it's the international break :( .

• 2 months later...

Archived