NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I'm on a 7am start tomorrow....got to be up at 6. Hopefully get about 2 hours kip after the game

will you not feel like a fucking zombie in the morning haha. I always feel much worse if i sleep for a couple of hours instead of staying up all night

will you not feel like a fucking zombie in the morning haha. I always feel much worse if i sleep for a couple of hours instead of staying up all night

Sure il battle through. If its a 35-7 blowout going to the 4th il call it a night. I'm heading out tomorrow for the Scotland game.....then il be a zombie

It said Live American Football - was from 00:00 Tuesday morning until 7am Tuesday morning. What other games are live at that time?

Good point. I don't think Eurosport showed any live college games either. I'd rather Eurosport than a subscription channel like BT Sports. Obviously C4 would be absolutely ideal.

Sure il battle through. If its a 35-7 blowout going to the 4th il call it a night. I'm heading out tomorrow for the Scotland game.....then il be a zombie

true that, feeling smashing until early afternoon or so and then it hits you haha. we're a hardy bunch us nfl'ers

Good point. I don't think Eurosport showed any live college games either. I'd rather Eurosport than a subscription channel like BT Sports. Obviously C4 would be absolutely ideal.

Am I right in saying Eurosport isn't available on virgin media?

true that, feeling smashing until early afternoon or so and then it hits you haha. we're a hardy bunch us nfl'ers

All this and the Giants ain't even playing.

Iv got a 9am start on Monday. So I might get 3 and half hours kip after our G-Men smash the Cowgirls

I'll probably start streaming it at midnight, not sure which coverage, Sky's is meh but the NFL network seems to try and employ the most annoying ex players out there.

Warren Sapp is a c**t and Irvin can be annoying. Rest are good. Warner is my favourite

Same shite c***s in the studio. Every c**t knows Hernandez is in the nick, gies peace talk about the game or summint. In the past they'd bore us to death talking about Favre retiring and Spygate chucking it just in time for kick off.

My stream is showing Access Hollywood, I've learned that Kate Upton's mum is almost as tidy as her daughter.

Wait is this game on NBC? Yaaaaaass!

Carrie Underwood can't beat this surely?

Great game that. Jets 4th Quarter comeback and Revis with a delightful interception, IIRC.

See, lots of folk give the sky coverage a hard time, but I think they do a good job. They have to be accessible to help attract more interest. I actually found as a new person to the game I enjoyed the commentary but didn't understand some of it. Sky take the time to explain some of the things you'd know had you grown up with the game.

I'm not sure on Cecil mind.....