NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

one of the reasons I prefer this thread to posting on nfluk is that everyone has come here through football so there is a bit more balance to them whereas nfluk has some right weirdos posting and I think for a lot of them.that place is their social life.

I agree. I only stay on this site now to post on this thread as it doesn't have depressing or cringeworthy posters on it. You can't really get that anywhere else and if you look on US boards, there's nothing constructive ever said.

Do any of you lads download your teams podcasts?

I download Big Blue Kick Off and some of the fucktards from the States that call into that are laughable. There is 1 stoner who calls in everyday bumping his gums about Aaron Curry and can't believed we released him.

The hosts are knowledgable tho which is great

I read the forum at GoTitans.com but don't contribute a lot.

I used to listen to a Titans podcast that consisted of three hillbillies sitting in their shacks on the phone to each others so the quality was hardly listenable.

The only podcast I listen to daily is the ESPN Fantasy one.

I listen too

ESPN Football Today

ESPN College Football Podcast

Rich Eisen Podcast

NFLUK Inside The Huddle

CBS Eye on College Football

Solid Verbal (College Football)

Big Blue Kick off (Giants podcast)

NFL 365 Draft tracker podcast

Around the league podcast

The NFL365 I'd superb. Matt Smith and Bucky Brooks are brilliant on it.

Pretty much just the ESPN Football Today & Fantasy Focus Football podcast, occasionally Fantasy Underground...I'm a company fan.

Sanchez will miss first 2 weeks at least...will he play for the Jets again?

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/268415/Report-Mark-Sanchez-out-til-at-least-Week-3?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Giants worked out free agent RBs Beanie Wells and Jonathan Dwyer on Tuesday. The Giants also worked out Leon Washington, and have "spoken to" Kevin Smith, Tim Hightower and Ryan Grant. They'll almost certainly sign a veteran back in the very near future, but will likely wait until after Week 1, when teams are no longer required to guarantee the contracts of vested veterans.