NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I love the draft, the build up to it and analysis and what not. But eventually what you get is thirty-two guys (obviously more in the F.O. but for way of illustration) trying to prove they're the smartest guy in the room. Which is often great but it means that doing the obvious thing is poo-poo'd such as taking the QB when you're picking first and I think that's what's happening this year.

Sure, Smith isn't looking like a jaw-dropping prospect but they should draft him and see what they came help him become because there isn't an obviously great alternative and they haven't drafted or otherwise had a 'franchise' quarterback since I've been watching.

But losing Albert to Free Agency means they have a big hole to fill at LT, a hole that Joeckel could fill instantly. If the trade for Smith is indeed true there is no need to draft Geno with the 1st pick. If they still want a QB they should take Barkley who by the looks of it should be available with the 2nd pick in the 2nd round

Jonathan Cyprien not running because of his hamstring. Will run at his pro day on 8th March.

Jonathan Cyprien, Andre Ellington, Dion Jordan and Travis Kelce are my favourites at their respective positions and are all injured in some way. Creepy.

But losing Albert to Free Agency means they have a big hole to fill at LT, a hole that Joeckel could fill instantly. If the trade for Smith is indeed true there is no need to draft Geno with the 1st pick. If they still want a QB they should take Barkley who by the looks of it should be available with the 2nd pick in the 2nd round

Another interesting 2nd rounder is Ryan Nassib. He ran a West Coast Offense at Syracuse so Reid might like him.

But losing Albert to Free Agency means they have a big hole to fill at LT, a hole that Joeckel could fill instantly. If the trade for Smith is indeed true there is no need to draft Geno with the 1st pick. If they still want a QB they should take Barkley who by the looks of it should be available with the 2nd pick in the 2nd round<br /> <br />Another interesting 2nd rounder is Ryan Nassib. He ran a West Coast Offense at Syracuse so Reid might like him.

<br /><br />f**k yea, forgot about him. Cannon for an arm

The Jets are apparently avoiding Darrelle Revis's representatives, it's gonna be interesting come training camp<br /> <br /> <br />http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/corner-jets-brass-snubs-revis-agents-combine-article-1.1273500<br />

been tipped for a possible trade to KC. Will be interesting to see what they get for him.

It's looking pretty certain Milliner will go top 5 but again I don't like this player either. I don't want to knock everyone but SEC corners have failed badly to live up to expectation recently, and 'Bama defenders in general.<br />

Lions being tipped to take him