NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

What?

What what? :huh: the pro bowl voting had players sorted by most tackles/forced turnovers/etc. and I'm sure Mario Williams had the second best combination of all the fields. ,aybe it wasnt one of the patriots but he was up near the top anyway

What what? :huh: the pro bowl voting had players sorted by most tackles/forced turnovers/etc. and I'm sure Mario Williams had the second best combination of all the fields. ,aybe it wasnt one of the patriots but he was up near the top anyway

Na Mate.

Williams has the 54th most tackles this year. He also only has 1 FF. The only category in which he ranks highly is sacks.

Na Mate.

Williams has the 54th most tackles this year. He also only has 1 FF. The only category in which he ranks highly is sacks.

Ahh f**k knows what I'm talking about then :lol: i cant even go back and check now that it's closed :(

Well that's all well and good and I'm glad he stays but I hope those players realise that the most important way to react and pay him back is to win more games next season. Or else it may end differently this time next year.