NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

RG3 is meant to be back week 1 so there's at least a 60% chance he'll start unless Kirk destroys the ravens tonight.

@SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: Redskins plan to start Kirk Cousins Week 1 against the Dolphins. (via @diannaESPN) http://t.co/KleYwYR7VJ

Edited by GingerSaint

Worse than McCown? Or Hoyer? I mean surely he's not completely done in, is he?

I'd rather have Hoyer. At least McCown has proven he isn't a total disaster in the right offense.

Since Shanahan's decision to keep RG3 on the field in the playoffs, his career has been in a downward spiral.

I'd rather have Hoyer. At least McCown has proven he isn't a total disaster in the right offense.

Since Shanahan's decision to keep RG3 on the field in the playoffs, his career has been in a downward spiral.

I'd probably take Hoyer too at this moment in time, but surely some team thinks they can pull him out of the downward spiral. Washington just seems like a toxic situation for him, he's never been liked there since that injury (Tbf he's probably a c**t but still...). I wouldn't touch McCown though