Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a shambles of a "debate".

No one comes out looking good so far, including the normally excellent John McKay.

Oh absolutely, but most of that is due to Anas. John needs to tell him to shut the f**k up. Because of his constant interruptions Nicola started to do the same. At least she tried to reference the future, Sarwar seemed to be still fighting the 2011 election

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's obviously Sarwar doesn't have a positive case for the union. He can't even muster up to say he is proud to be British. Or why we should stay in the union.

Its just defending the last labour government, telling us what "if" we had a UK Labour Government, oh and of course attacking the SNP.

The guy is a failure, How does people like him get votes.

My mistake about their reaffirming it this year. The data's six months old, then, not 18 months old (and that's fine.) I stand by my opinion of S&P, though. I think their unsolicited ratings are actually worse than useless, i.e. they are actively misleading.

The data isn't six months old though. Sovereign ratings can in theory be assessed on a daily basis although they are actually going to be geared to a countries economic announcements which are more monthly in nature.

You seem to be talking about ratings relating to companies rather than countries which will follow the filing of annual accounts and half year/quarterly interims.

Not sure what you mean by unsolicited in this context either.

Jesus Christ. That was painful to watch. Sarwar obviously doesn't know how to debate. Just loudly shout things that have some sort of tangent to what's getting talked about for a while and hope everyone forgets what the original point was.

Hey....Where's H_B anyway? Suspicious.

What planet are the pundits on? The rammy was due to Sarwar's inability to go off script or answer any question

I suppose Nicola could have just let him rant on about the same stupid things until he ran out of steam to try and show that he didn't have anything to say, but she might look weak.

What was "You've been campaigning for independence since before I was born" all about :huh:

Sarwar is a grade A arsehole, and thanks to social networking i've managed to tell him that more than once tonight via twitter

Archived