Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paulo still reappearing after numerous bans. :lol:

You've only been here three months, but know so much about a certain box office poster called 'Paulo'? Strange.

#alias

Oh dear me.

Come on Rab C,face, Funny Eyebrows as your smug grin isn't fooling anybody.

#stillraging

You've only been here three months, but know so much about a certain box office poster called 'Paulo'? Strange.

#alias

#stillraging

It seems loads of Scots do not trust Salmond,they didn't before he resigned and they don't now.

He needs to do more than grin inanely into camera.

Mind you,i'm not worried,if it carries on this way the Union will remain with Scotland as a proud member.

Better Together.

It seems loads of Scots do not trust Salmond,they didn't before he resigned and they don't now.

Mind you,i'm not worried,if it carries on this way the Union will remain with Scotland as a proud member.

Better Together.

proof???????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Better Together.

382502_599972560035735_1461050662_n.png

SNP's Mark McDonald wins Aberdeen Donside by-election

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-22986202

_68277656_markmcdonaldpa.jpg

greggy.png

Better Together.

Btw, only very stupid people think that next years referendum vote is about the leader of any political party. :) But if those stupid people were actually correct rather than wrong on so many levels and that was what it actually was about, the choice would be between either voting for any of the 3 London and SE England born Oxford stooges i.e. Cameron, Clegg and Milliband or Scotland's born and bred Salmond. Now which of those four men do you think would be most likely not to greatly favour the interests of London and SE England over Scotland or any other part of the UK?

Btw, only very stupid people think that next years referendum vote is about the leader of any political party. :) But if those stupid people were actually correct rather than wrong on so many levels and that was what it actually was about, the choice would be between either voting for any of the 3 London and SE England born Oxford stooges i.e. Cameron, Clegg and Milliband or Scotland's born and bred Salmond. Now which of those four men do you think would be most likely not to greatly favour the interests of London and SE England over Scotland or any other part of the UK?

It's all about Scotlands Britishness,Scotlands place in the UK.

300 years of Union,Salmond is a threat to that Union,many see it that way.

It's not about how Scottish people may feel,it's whether they also feel 'British/UK'.

It's all about Scotlands Britishness,Scotlands place in the UK.

300 years of Union,Salmond is a threat to that Union,many see it that way.

It's not about how Scottish people may feel,it's whether they also feel 'British/UK'.

No one has ever said that it was, you tosser. It is about Scotland's interests not about London and SE England's interests and it is not about your so-called United Kingdom that greatly favours London and SE England over all other parts of the so-called United Kingdom. And i'm not sorry if that truth hurts your feelings silly boy. :)

A good video with former British Ambassador Craig Murray at a recent Yes meeting in Edinburgh.

His insight into British foreign policy is fascinating. The UK really is morally bankrupt!

A good video with former British Ambassador Craig Murray at a recent Yes meeting in Edinburgh.

His insight into British foreign policy is fascinating. The UK really is morally bankrupt!

Another Englishman supporting Scottish independence? There must be some kind of mistake.

DeeGas... man-hailing-a-cab.jpg

Yet another great speech from the Yes camp. Getting more and more confident as time passes that we'll win this.

Archived