Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go on...

Senior politician waves flag at sporting event and seems to take part in a 'I can clap louder than you' battle with opposition politician. Thousands take to social networking sites to ridicule. The 'I'm more proud than you' battle was up there with the my daddy's harder than your daddy battle.

What the f**k are you on about?

When Scots go on about being this somehow individual race that MUST be different from England...the world just goes "meh, you're the same".

And, you know what? They're 95% right and nationalism isn't worth the 5%.

Senior politician waves flag at sporting event and seems to take part in a 'I can clap louder than you' battle with opposition politician. Thousands take to social networking sites to ridicule. The 'I'm more proud than you' battle was up there with the my daddy's harder than your daddy battle.

Leader of the Scottish Parliament, shows his delight at seeing a fellow Scot winning Wimbledon. Thousands of unionist take to social networking seething at it.

Waving a flag at a sporting event? next people will be complaining seeing the Saltire being waved at a Scotland game

When Scots go on about being this somehow individual race that MUST be different from England...the world just goes "meh, you're the same".

And, you know what? They're 95% right and nationalism isn't worth the 5%.

Stated facts?

^^^^

seething.gif

Leader of the Scottish Parliament, shows his delight at seeing a fellow Scot winning Wimbledon. Thousands of unionist take to social networking seething at it.

Waving a flag at a sporting event? next people will be complaining seeing the Saltire being waved at a Scotland game

You don't need to be in a unionist or separatist camp to ridicule that tbh. Any politician would receive similar ridicule and abuse had they acted similar.

You don't need to be in a unionist or separatist camp to ridicule that tbh. Any politician would receive similar ridicule and abuse had they acted similar.

And yet nobody critisized the flag wavers at the olympics

So has David Cameron or any unionist politician received "ridicule" for waving the union flag in support of a sportsman or any occasion?

Think hard before you answer.

Archived