Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So has David Cameron or any unionist politician received "ridicule" for waving the union flag in support of a sportsman or any occasion?

Think hard before you answer.

Indeed, think really, really hard here. And think carefully of the olympics.

And yet nobody critisized the flag wavers at the olympics

Only politician I can remember doing it was Boris Johnson and he received massive amounts of abuse and people ridiculing him. He wasn't taking part in a most over exaggerated clap competition with another politician however.

You don't need to be in a unionist or separatist camp to ridicule that tbh. Any politician would receive similar ridicule and abuse had they acted similar.

You must have been raging at Mandela during the Rugby world cup.

So has David Cameron or any unionist politician received "ridicule" for waving the union flag in support of a sportsman or any occasion?

Think hard before you answer.

Some have, but for a freeloading Nationalist to rock in to London and jolly up behind the Conservative PM....there's some "good PR" and then there's some "we'll abandon all our principles" type PR. And fatso falls in to the latter.

Some have, but for a freeloading Nationalist to rock in to London and jolly up behind the Conservative PM....there's some "good PR" and then there's some "we'll abandon all our principles" type PR. And fatso falls in to the latter.

examples please?

Oh dear, you call Alex Salmond "Freeloading" Did you miss the expenses scandal involving Westminster MP?

Let's be having all these abandoned principles.

I take it back, you're not seething. You are FURIOUS! :D

In what way? Are you ashamed of your own flag?

No sir, you're intelligent enough to know what I mean.

Murray even referred to himself as a British Champion in his post match interview. Why did Salmond not wave a union flag too ?

No sir, you're intelligent enough to know what I mean.

Murray even referred to himself as a British Champion in his post match interview. Why did Salmond not wave a union flag too ?

Whatever happened to the Unionist refrain of "Scottish AND British"?

I thought the BBC handled the UK PM and the SNP leader fairly.They both got a mention,as did Mrs Beckham eg.

They both seemed to be genuinely enjoying the match.

I see nothing wrong in Salmond getting out the Saltire,but i don't think he did himself or the Nationalist cause any good what's so ever.

His lack of class came shining through.

Cameron won the statesman duel and by some.

Let's be having all these abandoned principles.

What, the free tickets to Wimbledon? Will he keep them up after independence?

The sitting behind a Conservative PM? Where to start?...

The flag waving for a declared Unionist???

Archived