Aussie Coupon For Sat 18th

kompressaur

Hello chaps long time no see now that the season is over. I just use you guys :lol

Well i try and pay my way for all the info i pick up off you all.

Anyhow seeing as i aint leeching footy views off you all ive got into Aussie football and why not as theres a coupon in every bookies in the high street. Not much online by way of stats so i made my own up from scratch too with no web experience:) Started Thursday finished last night. It must have been a good wrap.

So if you need some help with your aussie coupon and you want the best (well the only) FREE Aussie Stats site then ive just made it :)

www.aussiesoccerstats.com

here's my initial thoughts bearing in mind im only well read on the Western Leagues.

From the top as i look from memory..

Galaxy are picking up the results from what i remember. Croydon i think were getting better reults earlier in the season. One i'll have a look into.

Cockburn will be first on my shortlist though and i cant see me not backing them on Sat. Great away form. Need to read the reports and speak to folks about their game on Saturday at home to Knights but i think there could be something in them. I prefer them away from home too.

I'll be interested in hearing from my old pal Geordie who manages Joondalup. They should have the 4 players back from state duties and the other from suspension and there was a couple of players returning from injury. I wanted to back them Saturday before i got a message Friday night about the injuries which was enough to put me off them but i'll be watching them with interest this week. again i need to look at stats and we should have a 6 match form table up on the site in the next hour or so. well as soon as i look at the coupon for Saturday.

Again it follows my opinion of form with me wanting to back against Armdale also.

folks have shown interest in Langwarrrin and with me only looking at the Western Leagues so far this season i have nothing to add. the home team must be ok though as i'd have been interested in having a look into Langwarrin's form.

Wow Cambpleton nearly made me shite ma breeks there. I forget what i know about them but i remember there being something in them and i also remember thinking about that other team Playford and thinking that they seemed to be losing to just about anyone in the league. Teams that dont beat anyone get points off them. I think theyve picked up but one i will be looking at.

Wow this is getting better. Bet of the season time. Im saying nothing but check out Darebin v Sydenham. I like that ALOT on first inspection. Giro week too

Dianella are very unpredictable but can score goals on their day. I'll have a word with the Suns players and see how they feel about the game and Dianella's home form but i could be tempted.

SW Phoenix i always like.

Thats it for me on first inspection. I'll be interested in looking at some stats now in my bid to make sense of it all. I'll mix in some previous results and form, spice it up a bit with a sprinkling of team moral and transfers with some team news to finish in my bid to get a cracking coupon.

Last Week

Langwarrin (4/7) Drew A

Pascoe Vale (1/3) Drew H

Thomastown Devils (6/10) Won H

Cranbourne Comets (4/7) Won H

Dingley City (4/7) Lost H

Eastern Lions (4/9) Lost A

Western Eagles (8/15) Won A

Maribyrnong Greens (4/6) Lost H

Sunbury United (8/13) Won H

Werribee City (8/11) Lost H (11/4)

Perth (1/4) Won H

Balcatta (8/15) Lost H (7/2)

Forrestfield United Lost H (5/1)

Adelaide Blue Eagles (4/9) Won H

White City Warriors (8/11) Lost A (13/5)

Port Lion Pirates (1/3) Won A

Noarlunga United (1/6) Won A

Week Before

Langwarrin (8/11) Won H

Keilor Park (2/5) Won H

Chelsea (2/5) Won H

Corio (8/11) Drew H

Sydenham (2/5) Won H

Bayswater (4/7) Lost H (3/1)

Sorrento (4/9) Lost A (9/2)

Knights (1/2) Won H

Cockburn (8/11) Won A

Ballcatta (4/6) Won H

Mandurah (4/6) Won H

Rockingham (4/6) Won A

Wanneroo (4/9) Drew H

Raiders (2/5) Won H

White city (4/6) Lost H (11/4)

Galaxy (4/7) won H

Salisbury (1/5) Won

Call me Shallow Hal but i have to say. you think its like Scots football or other leagues where upon you can kind of get the rythm of the away weeks and the home weeks due to certain teams playing at home etc. Maybe this week is known as a good week for odds due to the way it all works? Im gonna keep an eye on it for now and see.

Dont get me wrong i aint advocating backing odds on as that aint my style. bit i could chance a wee odds on treble if its a 'banker' week.

N Geelong beat that team 8-1 and 4-1 away there the last two seasons. Seems like a happy hunting ground

Darebin have scored 4 goals againt Sydenham and won the last 3 times theyve played them at home mind Finn Sad I always fear bad head to heads.

I like Westgate. gonna have a read.

Mmm just looking at Westgates home win v Geelong on Saturday and these 2 things could turn me onto to something.

Quote:

Some great gutsy play from Geelong. I don't know how they're at the bottom. The game was a lot closer than the score tells. A Geelong player was sent off and then Westgate scored the last two goals

Quote:

Geelong was in the first half evidently more dominant; however vigorous pre-season traning and thrice weekly traning has gone in favour for Westgate who kept up the whole 90 minutes.

Aye i could be interested in both of them

Here this is for all you that got let down by Langwarrin on Sat when they looked a certainty.

Quote:

langy somehow went in at half time 3-1 up, why it wasnt 9-1 i guess blame it on the ground and poor finishing. never seen a more one sided affair in all my days. then the second half!!! 2 shots on target for westvale 2 goals, langy 20 or more attacking moves and nothing. fair to say shocking shocking result for langy great result for westvale. referee definitely westvales 12th man denying 3 definite penalties but its no excuse langy should have buried it at half time and paid the price. westvale are extremely terrible and will get relegated next year also, and langy couldnt beat them!!! still undefeated the only positive from today.

Perth should have to much class for Sorrento and that goes straight on my shortlist. Looking at Western later. Need to get some Southern Australian stuff. The results seem very unpredictable down there though.

Archived