ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

It's not a science! It's an independent wrestling promotion. Let them triumph or fail on their own decisions not how you think wrestling should be booked cos of age-old formula.

We are here to have a discussion about it in a wrestling discussion forum. I'm pretty sure they don't really care what I think but that's my opinion. Fact is what happened has happened and I look forward to watching how things pan out, as always.

I know the NAK supernerds have been taking pelters, and rightly so. But what annoys me way more we is those folk who get completely bladdered to the point of incoherence, stagger around and then start to look for trouble, particularly later in the show as they've got more wasted. It's like the clowns you get at Scotland matches who get so pished they sleep through the game.

Card for the 100th show looks reasonable.

ICW Championship

Chris Renfrew © vs. Mikey Whiplash

ICW Women's Championship

Carmel © vs. Sammi Jayne

ICW Tag Team Championships

The 55 © vs. The Toal Family ( Lou King Sharp and Dickie Divers )

Joe Hendry and Davey Blaze vs. Lionheart and Liam Thomson

Wolfgang vs. Noam Dar

BT Gunn vs. Kenny Williams

Joe Coffey vs. Stevie Boy

Lewis Girvan vs. Zack Gibson

Apart from the bottom match, it's the non-title matches that stand out here. Although the title matches could go either way. The one with the most potential I reckon is the tag title match. Reasonable show though.

Reading some reviews of the TNA UK shows - Jimmy Havoc appeared to have had a great reception but lost to Abyss in a Monsters ball match - Big Damo got beat by Eric Young which seems surprising but they have now got Grado coming out in a mask and he calls himself Odarg - obviously following from him getting the Fired briefcase - just seems really daft storyline so ICW not that bad !!!!!

Right. Non-spoilery stuff first. Noam/Wolfgang, BT/Kenny and Renfrew/Whiplash are supposedly the matches to look out for on demand, as well as the Polo Lounge which apparently was great. Another couple of notes.

Renfrew joined with Dallas, and later on defended successfully against Whiplash. I think the Dallas join was the beginning of the end of the NAK myself since he seems to be doing it on his own. The 55 retained as well.

Right. Non-spoilery stuff first. Noam/Wolfgang, BT/Kenny and Renfrew/Whiplash are supposedly the matches to look out for on demand, as well as the Polo Lounge which apparently was great. Another couple of notes.

Renfrew joined with Dallas, and later on defended successfully against Whiplash. I think the Dallas join was the beginning of the end of the NAK myself since he seems to be doing it on his own. The 55 retained as well.

So is Renfrew now a full-time babyface? How did that happen if so? what about the rest of the NAK last night?

Everyone in the NAK did their own thing last night. I think they'll just naturally split like the Gold Label did back in the day. Makes sense with the direction things are going. If that happens, I can see Stevie Boy and BT Gunn sticking together and being a tag team or even small NAK group.

seems a bit of a waste to disband quietly without an angle. Would like to see the NAK turn on Renfrew and back Wolfie's title claim as a surprise turn to what was expected to be the the other way about

Edited by Christophe