ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Four way TLC Match confirmed for the ICW title on the 21st. The contenders are still to be named.

Grado and Drew both advertised to appear. Just bought tickets.

Damo getting a title fight in Belfast the week later too.

Edited by Fony Titz

In a major swerve Dallas will book the TLC match as follows to thank Renfrew for saying he was a Mark Dallas man:

Renfrew v The Wee Man v Solar v Chris Toal

But in the upset of the year Chris Toal takes the belt after head butting Renfrew in the baws - Wolfie cashes in the Square Go case - bobs your uncle - new champ

Ok I'll stop drinking now .............

Not been on here since the Square Go. Here's my 2 cents.

Grado-Renfrew was a cracking match with an awful finish. I can't take Renfrew seriously as champ. So many better options. And it means we'll have another 6 months of constant NAK segments.

The Square Go, much like the Rumble I thought was a tremendous match with a poor choice of winner. When it came down to Coffey & Wolfie 99% of the place desperately wanted Joe to win it. I think he'll face Renfrew at Barramania.

On the subject of poor crowds at the Garage, we went to the first 2 tapings of FNFC & both shows were near enough sellouts. The following 2 didn't do so well however.

Would rather Lightning stacks the odds against Renfrew in the 4-way and the NAK offer no help in a beat down afterwards or something to start some friction in the NAK than a Lightning instigated NAK war. Although the problem with that as someone has suggested is Renfrew starting to scrape by face superman-style in the booking. Tough one to book right.

Edited by Christophe

Wouldnt have thought they would spunk a match like that at a TV taping in The Garage.

they might want a bigger fight than Renfrew v Damo for Belfast the following week so this is a way to move the belt on quickly without Grado or Renfrew looking weak, then again who knows?

Wolfgang is an outrageously good performer but the mistake was made in having him float in the background since his turn. Wasn't really utilised. Then bang, wins square go and nobody cares. They did a better job building other guys to win it, such as Joe Coffey and Damo, then did nothing with them.

My opinion of Renfrew has changed twice in the last few hours.

After reading the interview on Snapmare I thought he came accross ok and started to like him more. Then tonight ICW announce there first poscast in 3 months will be on demand. Who is the guest.......Chris Renfrew. The man was actually the last active wrestler to do a podcast with ICW. That was in October. 2 in November were Part 2 of Dallas' which was supposed to be out months previous and one from Billy Kirkwood. That to me seems a waste and its sloppy from ICW to pick up stuff and drop it. Already to me he has had more done for him recently than other supertars have and he is in a privelaged position over others who are just as deserving.

Edited by diamond_for_life