Which 5 posters would you really not want a beer with?

Addie

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said I'd kill you, I simply said I'd kill you before I'd kill myself. You seem to have a very superficial understanding of ... well ... everything.

I didn't say you were going to kill me; I simply asked how you'd go about doing so in the hypothetical situation that you brought up. I'm not going to reply to the second part of your comment because it's so blindingly obvious that no-one would ever think I was anything other than highly intelligent. There's no point responding to a comment of yours that even you don't believe. #notevenkiddingyourself #doyouevenlift

I didn't say you were going to kill me; I simply asked how you'd go about doing so in the hypothetical situation that you brought up.  I'm not going to reply to the second part of your comment because it's so blindingly obvious that no-one would ever think I was anything other than highly intelligent.  There's no point responding to a comment of yours that even you don't believe. #notevenkiddingyourself #doyouevenlift

You are far from intelligent.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Your terrible grammar suggests otherwise.

Provide examples, please. #thanksinadvance

If you're up for debating the topic of free will with me, I'm having quite an interesting discussion with the poster known as Paranoid Android on Confidemus's recent thread about the human spirit. Looking forward to it already. #shouldbegood

Provide examples, please. #thanksinadvance

If you're up for debating the topic of free will with me, I'm having quite an interesting discussion with the poster known as Paranoid Android on Confidemus's recent thread about the human spirit. Looking forward to it already. #shouldbegood

I'm brainy as f**k #unlucks

There you go. No full-stop after f**k, and your incorrect use of hash-tags throughout the forum is a blindingly obvious demonstration of your horrific grasp of grammar.

The nature of free will? I could go on a massive spiel about the nature of free will. I'd like to think we aren't predetermined by fate and everything is not controlled by cause and effect, since it is a nice idea and "just feels right", however we can't prove it and any sort of discussion, especially involving people like you will just end up being circular.

Adding that mhak guy in for his insecurity issues, like a fat bird.

I'm not going to dignify this with an answer. #laughable

There you go. No full-stop after f**k, and your incorrect use of hash-tags throughout the forum is a blindingly obvious demonstration of your horrific grasp of grammar.

The nature of free will? I could go on a massive spiel about the nature of free will. I'd like to think we aren't predetermined by fate and everything is not controlled by cause and effect, since it is a nice idea and "just feels right", however we can't prove it and any sort of discussion, especially involving people like you will just end up being circular.

Hi, SweeperDee. I have a few issues with your post which I feel should be pointed out:

I did miss a full stop after 'f**k', but that isn't a grammar issue; it's a punctuation issue. Your lack of understanding of this indicates that you aren't quite as intelligent as you'd like to think.

'Full stop' shouldn't be hyphenated. #unlucks

You didn't put any inverted commas around 'f**k'. #unlucks

'Hashtags' shouldn't be hyphenated. #unlucks

The use of hashtags has absolutely nothing to do with my understanding, or lack thereof, of the rules of grammar. #unlucks

Looks to me like you're scared to debate the nature of free will with me. 'It feels right' doesn't hold any water as part of a reasoned debate; I suspect that you're aware of this, and that that's why you've resorted to what borders on an ad hominem attack in posting some claptrap about what 'people like me' would do in any given situation.

To summarise, #unlucks.

Hi, SweeperDee. I have a few issues with your post which I feel should be pointed out:

I did miss a full stop after 'f**k', but that isn't a grammar issue; it's a punctuation issue. Your lack of understanding of this indicates that you aren't quite as intelligent as you'd like to think.

The use of hashtags has absolutely nothing to do with my understanding, or lack thereof, of the rules of grammar. #unlucks

Looks to me like you're scared to debate the nature of free will with me. 'It feels right' doesn't hold any water as part of a reasoned debate; I suspect that you're aware of this, and that that's why you've resolved to what borders on an ad hominem attack in posting some claptrap about what 'people like me' would do in any given situation.

To summarise, #unlucks.

The hyphenation of full stop and hashtags is a correction issue on my phone.

Do you even know what the correct usage of a hashtag is? It certainly isn't correct the way you're using it. You are throwing metadata operators around like it's going out of style and it's incredibly tiresome.

I told you that free will is a nice idea, but we can't prove free will since it will just reduce itself into a never ending spiral. Cause and effect is a horrible theory, but it's most likely the real reason we do things.

You're a spectacularly bad troll.

The hyphenation of full stop and hashtags is a correction issue on my phone.

Do you even know what the correct usage of a hashtag is? It certainly isn't correct the way you're using it. You are throwing metadata operators around like it's going out of style and it's incredibly tiresome.

I told you that free will is a nice idea, but we can't prove free will since it will just reduce itself into a never ending spiral. Cause and effect is a horrible theory, but it's most likely the real reason we do things.

You're a spectacularly bad troll.

Blaming your phone on your own inability to punctuate? I'm not buying it. Personally I feel that using an individual's ability to punctuate as a measure of intelligence demonstrates a startling lack of understanding of what constitutes genuine intelligence - there's probably normally a correlation between a good level of written English and intelligence, but it's far from an infallible measure and for that matter even a good one - but if you're going to do so then you should at least ensure that your own writing is up to scratch. That's a piece of free advice for you.

Languages evolve, and people like me often use hashtags outside of Twitter and even in spoken language (I do this frequently) to demonstrate how trendy we are and how much swag we have. You should really try to move with the times, because as things stand you're making yourself look like an old fuddy duddy at the age of eighteen.

If I were you, I'd probably just apologise for having implied that I was anything other than highly intelligent. It was just obviously a stupid thing to say, and if you try to stand by it then you'll really only be demonstrating that you have no relevant point to make and absolutely nothing on me in any area.

I'm not actually trolling, but even if I was then your final point wouldn't hold any water as you're very obviously totally raging.

#unlucks

Looks to me like you're scared to debate the nature of free will with me. 'It feels right' doesn't hold any water as part of a reasoned debate; I suspect that you're aware of this, and that that's why you've resolved to what borders on an ad hominem attack in posting some claptrap about what 'people like me' would do in any given situation.

To summarise, #unlucks.

What a banger. :lol::1eye

Blaming your phone on your own inability to punctuate? I'm not buying it. Personally I feel that using an individual's ability to punctuate as a measure of intelligence demonstrates a startling lack of understanding of what constitutes genuine intelligence - there's probably normally a correlation between a good level of written English and intelligence, but it's far from an infallible measure and for that matter even a good one - but if you're going to do so then you should at least ensure that your own writing is up to scratch. That's a piece of free advice for you.

Languages evolve, and people like me often use hashtags outside of Twitter and even in spoken language (I do this frequently) to demonstrate how trendy we are and how much swag we have. You should really try to move with the times, because as things stand you're making yourself look like an old fuddy duddy at the age of eighteen.

If I were you, I'd probably just apologise for having implied that I was anything other than highly intelligent. It was just obviously a stupid thing to say, and if you try to stand by it then you'll really only be demonstrating that you have no relevant point to make and absolutely nothing on me in any area.

I'm not actually trolling, but even if I was then your final point wouldn't hold any water as you're very obviously totally raging.

#unlucks

Note to SweeperDee: this is what a 'spectacularly bad troll' looks like. #nowyouknow

Patriot is just a bit simple.

You're incredibly pretentious.

P.S. What on earth are you doing looking at my profile? :lol:

You're incredibly pretentious.

I actually feel kind of bad about the direction that this thread's taken. Debating with you was like having a physical fight with a guy in a wheelchair; you do win, but you can't feel good about yourself at the end of it. #shame

Archived