NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Nah that doesnt work, it only shows up next years picks rather than this years.

Mo you have picks 4.14 and 4.15, if you get extras afterwards it'll be in the 6th, 7th and 8th I imagine correction - 5th 6th and 7th apparently

I see. I had to tick a box that said there will be no draft this year to allow Free Agents to be claimed off waivers. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. I'm off work tomorrow so I shall try and make a list of everyone's 2014 picks.

I see. I had to tick a box that said there will be no draft this year to allow Free Agents to be claimed off waivers. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. I'm off work tomorrow so I shall try and make a list of everyone's 2014 picks.

Yeah I figured, I've got the page open on the ipad anyway incase you need a copy sent over (fingers crossed it survives the battery cutting out...)

Nah that doesnt work, it only shows up next years picks rather than this years.

Mo you have picks 4.14 and 4.15, if you get extras afterwards it'll be in the 6th, 7th and 8th I imagine correction - 5th 6th and 7th apparently

Will it not just work the same as the original draft, where as soon as you hit the limit of players, (last year 25 this year 5) you just dropped out. Then the rest just continued in a loop untill everyone had a full roster. Edited by Stevie Les

Will it not just work the same as the original draft, where as soon as you hit the limit of players, (last year 25 this year 5) you just dropped out. Then the rest just continued in a loop untill everyone had a full roster.

Yes.

So if I sign a couple of free agents my draft picks will diminish? I am looking to pick up two players, so could I just use the three picks?

Not really. Your roster must be down to 25 players for the start of the draft. You will then add your 5 rookies to make it 30. You will then have to trim it back down to 25 for the start of the season.

So if I sign a couple of free agents my draft picks will diminish? I am looking to pick up two players, so could I just use the three picks?

Yes...I think. The 2 4th rounders should stay unless you have a full roster, and for every space you fill it'll take the latest pick away if that makes sense

Not really. Your roster must be down to 25 players for the start of the draft. You will then add your 5 rookies to make it 30. You will then have to trim it back down to 25 for the start of the season.

Ahh right I get what you mean now, I thought you misspoke and meant after the draft instead of before. So any free agent pickups will effectively be taken off of your current roster?

Ahh right I get what you mean now, I thought you misspoke and meant after the draft instead of before. So any free agent pickups will effectively be taken off of your current roster?

If your roster isn't down to 25 by draft day, I will release the most recently added players.

The extension of the roster today isn't ideal for me, but it had to be done to sort other settings.

Is this latest trade really for 2014 picks?

I was under the impression it was future picks, if Jagfox meant 2014 picks then I'd like to renegotiate since I rejected an offer earlier that would have been acceptable. Don't want a bad reputation or anything like that ;)

I'm still shopping Jay Cutler if anyone is looking for a decent QB.

All reasonable offers considered.

I was very very tempted but the draft is deep enough for me to get at least one of the top guys there and hope he does well. He's in for a big season if he stays healthy though

You talking about the player exchange Stewbo?

Nah it was incase the first offer you sent was for 2014, i'd have gone with that if that was the case. I'm not fussedwhether you want to go with the player swap or this one, both suit me fine :)