NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

What is the procedure if you are trading a pick from this season and 2015 as part of a trade? I don't mind waiting until draft time or whenever it can be sorted.

What is the procedure if you are trading a pick from this season and 2015 as part of a trade? I don't mind waiting until draft time or whenever it can be sorted.

Just use 2015 and 2016 (in place of 2014 and 2015 respectively). Whatever you use, as long as both managers are aware of what's happening, you'll be fine.

Not as well just sorting it provisionally in a PM on here or something?

If that's easier for you then by all means. I can edit the draft manually so do as you please.

Fair enough, maybe it's only better for me with loads of extra picks.

Just to put it out there I may be willing to trade back from 1.9 for the right offer if anyone's looking to move up to get their guy or pick up an extra 1st rounder

He was the best RB available and I only really had interest in him, Baker and Jernigan. So just as well to spend the lot to get the player I wanted most given that it will be reset after the draft.

Totally, I appreciate you don't anticipate scraping about in waivers after the season starts anyway ;)

Thinking about running a wee podcast for FF when we get closer to the season but could use a few more folks if any of you fancy it? It'll be a fairly general fantasy football effort but maybe geared more toward newer players/folks who dont go in to as much detail as I do. I'd also like to try a wee feature out to bring a bit of soap opera style to a league and make it a bit more spectator friendly, whether it's this league or one of the others I'll be running/taking part in this year.

Should be pretty fun, all you need is a microphone for your computer and I'll show you how to set up the rest (takes 2 minutes). Anyway if any of you are interested give me a shout on here (or in a PM if you prefer) and we'll work out some stuff and how to do it.

Any hardcore fantasy players interested in a new dynasty league?

32 team dynasty league in it's 2nd year. Salary capped league with contracts, Free Agency (unrestricted and restricted), rookie draft and full IDP. Very detailed and pretty much follows NFL rules with regards to things like franchise tagging, rosters, practice squads etc.

Anyone interested give me a PM and I'll send you a link so you can have a look around.

Any hardcore fantasy players interested in a new dynasty league?

32 team dynasty league in it's 2nd year. Salary capped league with contracts, Free Agency (unrestricted and restricted), rookie draft and full IDP. Very detailed and pretty much follows NFL rules with regards to things like franchise tagging, rosters, practice squads etc.

Anyone interested give me a PM and I'll send you a link so you can have a look around.

Awwww come on man you know I have a problem!

1370412023402.jpg

Awwww come on man you know I have a problem!

1370412023402.jpg

A liitle used to do it but a little got more and more ;)

Looks very rewarding but will require a good bit of homework. I'm a bit daunted by the cap limits and having to decide on defensive as well as offensive players. Are wages taken from nfl.com?

I assume the league will run even if every franchise isn't taken up?