NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Get the audio up. A roster breakdown per team would be a good listen!

I'm about halfway through the first bit of this, havent had as much time as I'd like but I'm happy with what I've got so far. Hit a bit of a problem though; how much info are you guys happy with me sharing? I'll definitely be including anything said in this thread but I don't want to be a dick and bring up anything we've discussed in PMs or other forums without you guys OKing it.

I'm doing it by division so GingerSaint, Mo Wonderboy, Paul Marnie and Young Andy are first up, if theres anything I know you dont want everyone else to know give me a shout and I'll leave it out of the final draft which will hopefully be ready by Sunday night

Can't think of anything I've said I wouldn't want shared...can only assume my bit will be how my stable of RB's, Alshon Jeffery & fit again duo Randall Cobb & Percy Harvin will carry the HVBD to the title :D

You'll just have to wait and see I guess ;) I think you were ok actually, it was mostly in case it involved any potential draft strategy you might be planning, if someone sees that you're targeting a QB then they might be inclined to take a QB before you or whatever, or taking a specific player who you were hoping to take in a later round.

I was looking at your team today Paul (for trade opportunities ;)). You were very unfortunate with injuries last year and have a pretty decent team.

P.S. Give me Alshon.

Funny enough that's what I said when I put the first mock together :lol:

I was looking at your team today Paul (for trade opportunities ;)). You were very unfortunate with injuries last year and have a pretty decent team.

P.S. Give me Alshon.

Cheers, my draft was a very long term kinda strategy. I didn't expect Jeffery to come on that fast, expected more of Ball & Martin but a lot less of Lacy. Yeh, injuries ruined me last year :(

I'm already confused what to do with my draft picks and the rookies haven't even got teams yet!

I'm about halfway through the first bit of this, havent had as much time as I'd like but I'm happy with what I've got so far. Hit a bit of a problem though; how much info are you guys happy with me sharing? I'll definitely be including anything said in this thread but I don't want to be a dick and bring up anything we've discussed in PMs or other forums without you guys OKing it.

I'm doing it by division so GingerSaint, Mo Wonderboy, Paul Marnie and Young Andy are first up, if theres anything I know you dont want everyone else to know give me a shout and I'll leave it out of the final draft which will hopefully be ready by Sunday night

All finished, you can listen on YouTube right here:

Edited by Stewbo

In the process of uploading this just now, you'll be able to find it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuBlsS8Un3J8oS8zY808IbQ/videos in a few minutes (I'll embed it if I get the chance before work)

That was a good little listen. Poor white boy Peyton something.

That was a good little listen. Poor white boy Peyton something.

Glad you enjoyed it (to be fair he needs taken down a peg :P ). As always feedback is welcome, as are guests/co-hosts. I'll try and do one a week for the rest of the season so plenty of opportunity if anyone wants to join in :)