Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

It's only fun playing with other folks you know. Bots and randoms make it suck ass

I dunno about that, I've played with randoms before and it can be fun.

It is pretty ace with people you know.

If you've got 8 people then Taaaaaaaaaank is one of the best game modes in the history of game modes.

Had an email notification, my Board/Processor/Ram bundle has been sent out on 24 hour delivery, should have it by tomorrow same with my HDD and Sata 3 cable, it seems ill be waiting longest for Windows 7, which is due by Friday. Hope thier estimates are wrong though, having this together before the weekend would be sweet.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Had an email notification, my Board/Processor/Ram bundle has been sent out on 24 hour delivery, should have it by tomorrow same with my HDD and Sata 3 cable, it seems ill be waiting longest for Windows 7, which is due by Friday. Hope thier estimates are wrong though, having this together before the weekend would be sweet.

Could you not just move your current copy of windows over to the new computer and keep/sell the extra copy when you get it?

Can you ask for the serial to be sent via E-mail?

The actual OS you can download for free from microsoft.

Could you not just move your current copy of windows over to the new computer and keep/sell the extra copy when you get it?

Was using Windows xp x32 on the old PC. All the parts arrived today, PC is built and good to go. Going through all the joys of program installation, settings passwords blah blah.

I grabbed Game Developer Tycoon and it's a brilliant time waster. I spent 3 hours rattling through it whilst getting ready to go out yesterday. Beautifully simple yet challenging game. I urge anyone and everyone to get it and try it if they haven't already done so. Currently going for £3.49.

Anyone else play CS:GO? Just started playing it again and would be good to play with some people. :)

I've been known to give it a whirl every now and then.

It's alright but the spawns are all over the place, the aiming system is extremely frustrating when things aren't going your way as well. It's easier to ragequit than Call of Duty!

Didn't realise that the general sale ended at 6pm so didn't get the base Dawn of War game! :( (or the Winter Assault expansion)

I've bought a shit tonne already so I've got enough to get me through to Summer (though I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play between now and May)

I've bought Final Fantasy VIII, Oblivion, Skyrim, Zombie Driver (was only like 1.50 and looks like a bit of fun), Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, Sim City 4, Garry's Mod and Civilization V.

Good bit of business.

I've bought Avernum 4, 5 & 6. Never even looked at this type of game before but all three for less than £5 I thought, why not? Anyone rate these games? Bought Game Dev Tycoon as previously stated and all the old Xcom games.

Getting dangerously addicted to CS like I was back in the old days. Having to tear myself away at 5:30AM!

aye, i seen ye still on when i threw in the towel at 3am, Fucking DayZ man properly time consuming. You say to yourself "Just another wee half hour" 2 hours later your saying it again