Fauldhouse United - ins, outs, shake it all abouts (merged)

housefan

They bought a striker from Ballingry, the goalkeeper is on loan.

Will you be attending the premier leagues El Classico this week white star should be a good game mate followed by Penicuik and Bathgate...however lots if good fixtures over the next few weeks

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can Kinky update everyone on the mystery man seen in Faulhouse last night????

I heard last night that we had signed the Ballingry keeper on a 2 and a half year contract..... It was a text from a good source. I don't have any Hoose Hotlines so we will no doubt have it confirmed or not soon enough.. However, what I CAN confirm is this..... Hoose keeper Ian has been nothing short of outstanding this last few months.. I think I mentioned a few times about his improved talking and new and improved air of authority.. A new keeper coming is is like any good player coming into the squad, a welcomed addition. After all our only other keeper is "only 19, he's only nine teeeeeeeen, Callum Peace, he's only 19". A cracking young keeper who has not let us down.... But.....Who gets the number 1 jersey? I suppose in Davie we trust.......

And as for the "stranger in the Hoose last night" ???? Rumours of a large bellied, rosey cheeked fellow seen near Park View shouting "Arse Ho Ho Holes" cannot be confirmed..

Mon the Keepers!

After all our only other keeper is "only 19, he's only nine teeeeeeeen, Callum Peace, he's only 19". A cracking young keeper who has not let us down.... But.....Who gets the number 1 jersey? I suppose in Davie we trust.......

Mon the Keepers!

I'm sure Murphy is only 18......

Sounds like the new signing could be a good bit of business? Why wouldn't players want to come to the top of the table side? Not everyone is a Bairdy! (10, 9, 8, 7..............) "naw ee nivvir..... Wull see it the endeavor the seasion then ya nobb..."

Also, a reliable source has told me there WAS a stranger in the Hoose the other night. It seems a banjo wielding Fife FawHoo convert was here to pass on some anti-Glenrothes chants for the Coo Shed Army to sing on Saturday. A White Star Flag Flew high beside the League Championship Flag at Park View as the intro to another song of the Fife Fitbaw Revolution rang out "neebur, listen tae this wan eh?"...... "Ya dirty liar, yur pants oan fire" .... lyrics of the finest that a wordsmith like the Afro was very impressed with.....

I am sure I recognised the first picked notes of deliverance as the White Star Royale " big team my arse" walked off for that fkn bridge via loan rigg road and Longridge...he may have been riding a mule which he parked outside the Dodge City limits ( no gags about the FawHoo girls) ... They get passionate ower there........

Mon the "Big Team" Slayers!

I heard last night that we had signed the Ballingry keeper on a 2 and a half year contract..... It was a text from a good source. I don't have any Hoose Hotlines so we will no doubt have it confirmed or not soon enough.. However, what I CAN confirm is this..... Hoose keeper Ian has been nothing short of outstanding this last few months.. I think I mentioned a few times about his improved talking and new and improved air of authority.. A new keeper coming is is like any good player coming into the squad, a welcomed addition. After all our only other keeper is "only 19, he's only nine teeeeeeeen, Callum Peace, he's only 19". A cracking young keeper who has not let us down.... But.....Who gets the number 1 jersey? I suppose in Davie we trust.......

And as for the "stranger in the Hoose last night" ???? Rumours of a large bellied, rosey cheeked fellow seen near Park View shouting "Arse Ho Ho Holes" cannot be confirmed..

Mon the Keepers!

I take it you will be ditching the young keeper you have already.That leave Murphy and Stewart to fight for no 1.

All the best to Big Andy now moved to Fauldhouse, good signing for Fauldhouse, wonder if the old boys sitting in the stand behind the goals the last time Ballingry played there will take to him, I'm sure he was told to eff off back to Fife a few weeks ago...... I'm sure those words were in jest though....

Also, a reliable source has told me there WAS a stranger in the Hoose the other night. It seems a banjo wielding Fife FawHoo convert was here to pass on some anti-Glenrothes chants for the Coo Shed Army to sing on Saturday. A White Star Flag Flew high beside the League Championship Flag at Park View as the intro to another song of the Fife Fitbaw Revolution rang out "neebur, listen tae this wan eh?"...... "Ya dirty liar, yur pants oan fire" .... lyrics of the finest that a wordsmith like the Afro was very impressed with.....

I am sure I recognised the first picked notes of deliverance as the White Star Royale " big team my arse" walked off for that fkn bridge via loan rigg road and Longridge...he may have been riding a mule which he parked outside the Dodge City limits ( no gags about the FawHoo girls) ... They get passionate ower there........

Mon the "Big Team" Slayers!

U will have to introduce us to him kinky ? That's if the scarlet pimpernel turns up of course. Looking forward to a cracking game on Saturday. Oh eye and ur new tunes !

Will you be attending the premier leagues El Classico this week white star should be a good game mate followed by Penicuik and Bathgate...however lots if good fixtures over the next few weeks

Sink me, I'd rather smoke a menthol cigarette through an asbestos filter than go there.

Archived