Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

A couple of wee notes, FB: a. The PC is a fucking moron and shouldn't be treated seriously. b. those of us who are a bit Orangey don't need to defend everything on this thread. We also have our own morons and it's fine to acknowledge that.

You're the bigot moron on here. Edited by Urban Gorilla

A couple of wee notes, FB: a. The PC is a fucking moron and shouldn't be treated seriously. b. those of us who are a bit Orangey don't need to defend everything on this thread. We also have our own morons and it's fine to acknowledge that.

Nothing any orangeman says can be taken seriously.

You only have to read your comments on the European Football thread to see who the fucking moron is.

Bigoted scum who are an embarrasment to Scotland.

You should not be allowed to parade in decent society.

How witty!

Come back to me when you learn to spell.

Learned to spell a long time ago.

Come back to me when your scumbag organisation stops making Scotland a laughing stock.

We neither want nor need bigoted moronic organisations like the Orange Order in our country.

Why do you feel the need to pollute the streets with your sectarian music and drunken hangers on with their 1990 Rangers shirts?

The Orange Order are Scotland's shame.

Clearly.

The pedant can only pick on a simple mistake especially when he belongs to a bunch of bigoted fuckwits who shame Scotland at every turn.

Why not just hire a big hall to play your bigoted shite and stop annoying decent people.

No doubt you wouldn't want that as your only ambition is to annoy decent people and stop them going about their daily business.

Being caught with explosives in the seventies didn't get him kicked out so I'd imagine they'll be grand with this

The below passage is taken from the section "What does Orangeism stand for today?" is the official Orange Order website http://www.grandorangelodge.co.uk/what-does-orangeism-stand-for-today

"The Orange Order is fundamentally a Christian organisation. The Institution stands in the Reformed tradition as the various statements contained in the "Qualifications" illustrate:-

• LOVE OF GOD - "a sincere love and veneration for his Heavenly Father. He should never take the name of God in vain".
  • FAITH IN CHRIST - "steadfast faith in Jesus Christ, the Saviour of mankind".
  • AUTHORITY OF SCRIPTURE - "he should honour and diligently study the Holy Scriptures and make them the rule of his faith and practice"."

Apparently Jesus must have driven a Nissan Qashqai into a group of teenage Galileans somewhere in the middle of the New Testament.

The below passage is taken from the section "What does Orangeism stand for today?" is the official Orange Order website http://www.grandorangelodge.co.uk/what-does-orangeism-stand-for-today

"The Orange Order is fundamentally a Christian organisation. The Institution stands in the Reformed tradition as the various statements contained in the "Qualifications" illustrate:-

• LOVE OF GOD - "a sincere love and veneration for his Heavenly Father. He should never take the name of God in vain".
  • FAITH IN CHRIST - "steadfast faith in Jesus Christ, the Saviour of mankind".
  • AUTHORITY OF SCRIPTURE - "he should honour and diligently study the Holy Scriptures and make them the rule of his faith and practice"."

Apparently Jesus must have driven a Nissan Qashqai into a group of teenage Galileans somewhere in the middle of the New Testament.

Don't you know it was an accident caused by those nasty Catholics?

The pedant can only pick on a simple mistake especially when he belongs to a bunch of bigoted fuckwits who shame Scotland at every turn.

Why not just hire a big hall to play your bigoted shite and stop annoying decent people.

No doubt you wouldn't want that as your only ambition is to annoy decent people and stop them going about their daily business.

You missed 'hard working people' from your list of tropes.

You missed 'hard working people' from your list of tropes.

Something you can't accuse the idiots in your organisation of.

Most I have met are just there for the drink and to annoy Catholics.

I notice you can't deny that you just want to prevent decent people going about their daily lives as you know it is true.

Edited by pccabe

Something you can't accuse the idiots in your organisation of.

Most I have met are just there for the drink and to annoy Catholics.

I notice you can't deny that you just want to prevent decent people going about their daily lives as you know it is true.

I like your posts. They make me look interesting and witty in comparison.

Edited by The_Kincardine

You do realise you seem to feel the need to defend loyalists at every turn no matter what they do.

However horrific

Still you're young enough to realise that both sides of this fence are despicable, outdated and should be in the dustbin of history along with Nazism.

I know full well both sides have their eloments, their are however positive parts of both communities which don't get anywhere near the air time flags or parades or dissidents do , also if it is someone constantly laying the blame on one side then half rice and half chips is your man Edited by forever_blue

I like your posts. They make me look interesting and witty in comparison.

Nobody could make you look intersting.

All you care about is 17th century politics with no relevance to today's society.

Edited by pccabe

I know full well both sides have their eloments, their are however positive parts of both communities which don't get anywhere near the air time flags or parades or dissidents do , also if it is someone constantly laying the blame on one side then half rice and half chips is your man

You do enough laying it on one side for everybody.

What can possibly be positive about celebrating war, death, bigotry and terrorist sympathisers?

You do enough laying it on one side for everybody.

What can possibly be positive about celebrating war, death, bigotry and terrorist sympathisers?

You have proved my point exactly , jumping to the controversial topics rather than recognising Their are parts of both communities and organisations who offer mixing of both communities particularly aimed at children through sports teams , youth clubs etc . They never receive the praise or air time that everything else gets Edited by forever_blue