Neutral Milk Hotel

Christophe

Somehow completely passed me by that they were playing any gigs, never mind ones in Scotland. A bit gutted I didn't know (Though in saying that I spent the entire evening and night vomiting and shitting liquid which would probably have been even worse if I knew I was missing a gig like that whilst feeling so miserable).

In The Aeuroplane Over the Sea is one of my all time favourite albums. Brilliant.

• 5 years later...

One of the best gigs I have ever been to was NMH at King Tuts in 1998 supporting Sparklehorse. A truly religious experience. In The Aeroplane Over The Sea still sounds awesome after all these years. On a broader note, any Elephant 6 enthusiasts out there. Apples in Stereo are for me even better than NMH and Olivia Tremor Control and The Minders were very good bands  as well.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kind of just got into this band about a year ago and have spent the last year listening non stop to their stuff. They’ll forever be linked to covid and lockdowns in my mind and all the shit I’ve/we’ve been through [emoji51]