Wrestling Podcasts

Shuggie_Murray7

On 25/10/2018 at 14:43, Latino Lover said:

Quite enjoying parts unknown these days reviewing all the old manias.

Carl Anka gets on my tits a wee bit but it's enjoyable enough.

Another one that's going through the old manias is Wrestle Me, but they're going the right way instead of in reverse order.

7 hours ago, onoflalks said:

Carl Anka gets on my tits a wee bit but it's enjoyable enough.

Another one that's going through the old manias is Wrestle Me, but they're going the right way instead of in reverse order.

Yeah I tried that but Pete Donaldson gets on my tits and that’s why I don’t listen to the football ramble anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Started getting into Something to Wrestle & 83 Weeks, would recommend. There’s obviously still BS on both shows, coming from Bischoff mainly, but some fascinating stories/insight. Conrad is brilliant. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fucking hell I know the podcasts are free and the ads that make them money but the number of ads on the Conrad Thompson shows are excessive now. Early in the podcast whereost of them are it feels like the questions he asked are as much to give him a link into whatever product he is promoting next. I think it's also down to the fact that all the shows seem a lot shorter now so the ads to content ratio seems even higher because of it.

Also hearing them talk about taking pills/chews for their dick will never not be gross.

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm absolutely loving the Conrad Thompson shows. Not really delved into the Tony Schiavone one as of yet, but Bruce Prichard's is the absolute best.

They're all pretty good. Arn Anderson one just started this week as well. I don't listen to the Schiavone one anymore but that's really just because it was nearly always watch along episodes which I don't like as much, especially as I don't have the WWE network.

17 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Not if it means having to listen to Jim Ross talk about his.

BAH GAW...

16 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
17 hours ago, Rodhull said:
Not if it means having to listen to Jim Ross talk about his.

By gawd I've broken her in half!

Aww f**k off Stella, you beat me to it by a fair distance.

Anyone listened to the 83 weeks podcasts from big Eric?  I've subscribed but haven't listened to any yet, despite some looking very interesting.  Is it that good or gets a bit tedious?

20 minutes ago, forameus said:

BAH GAW...

Aww f**k off Stella, you beat me to it by a fair distance.

Anyone listened to the 83 weeks podcasts from big Eric?  I've subscribed but haven't listened to any yet, despite some looking very interesting.  Is it that good or gets a bit tedious?

It's good, but some of the more interesting ones are watch alongs which as said above, isn't that fun a listen if you don't have the Network.

I tend to pick and choose as I wasn't a WCW fan and some of the shows don't interest me. However, the Arn Anderson recently was fantastic and some of the historically shit PPV's they had are fun to listen to Eric's reasoning. 

I had in my mind he was a bit of a snake, but he's a good talker and incredibly honest with his views. Really taken to him. 

On 28/09/2019 at 12:47, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm a big fan of Post Wrestling. It's run by a couple of Canadian guys who used to work for Live Audio Wrestling before Anthem sacked everyone.

Some of their stuff is only on Patreon, but their Raw, AEW and PPV podasts are all free.

Rewind A Raw pretty much informs my decision on whether or not I'll watch any of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha I'm half an hour into JR and Conrad's take on Taboo Tuesday 2004 and JR sounds like he's had someone take a dump in his bags or something, if they weren't lost by the Airline. What an absolute, slavering, seething, perma-rage mess he is nowadays. Letting stupid idiots get on his wick so much, he needs to step away from social media for his health.