Switzerland
Hungary
Malta
Denmark
The Netherlands
San Marino
United Kingdom

^^^Running order^^^

Eastern Europe appear to have been shafted a bit, nearly all are performing very early. Part of me thinks that since next year is the 60th year, the EBU may be hoping to bring the Eurovision to a more 'traditional' country.

Also two of the favourites Sweden and Austria have been put pretty much as high as they could be, for drawing a first half slot. A bit surprised to see Germany so high, considering the rest of the 5 automatic qualifiers all got a second half spot, I thought they might have put Germany down very early to try and even it out a bit.

Can't complain about 26th place at all. Ireland performed last in 2013 and finished last, but it was an awful song that deserved its placing! I think The Netherlands at 24th also puts them into contention.

I think, or at least hope, that we'll have a very close final this year! Not had one for a bit!

Edited by Sooky

The running order is as follows:

Ukraine

Belarus

Azerbaijan

Iceland

Norway

Romania

Armenia

Montenegro

Poland

Greece

Austria

Germany

Sweden

France

Russia

Italy

Slovenia

Finland

Spain

Switzerland

Hungary

Malta

Denmark

The Netherlands

San Marino

United Kingdom

^^^Running order^^^

Eastern Europe appear to have been shafted a bit, nearly all are performing very early. Part of me thinks that since next year is the 60th year, the EBU may be hoping to bring the Eurovision to a more 'traditional' country.

Also two of the favourites Sweden and Austria have been put pretty much as high as they could be, for drawing a first half slot. A bit surprised to see Germany so high, considering the rest of the 5 automatic qualifiers all got a second half spot, I thought they might have put Germany down very early to try and even it out a bit.

Can't complain about 26th place at all. Ireland performed last in 2013 and finished last, but it was an awful song that deserved its placing! I think The Netherlands at 24th also puts them into contention.

I think, or at least hope, that we'll have a very close final this year! Not had one for a bit!

Netherlands are bookmakers 2nd favorite behind Sweden now!

Netherlands are bookmakers 2nd favorite behind Sweden now!

Quite a jump considering no one was really tipping them to do well before their semi!

When do they announce which one of last night's 10 qualifiers was the outright winner of the semi? Had a punt on Austria to win it which is still showing as unsettled

When do they announce which one of last night's 10 qualifiers was the outright winner of the semi? Had a punt on Austria to win it which is still showing as unsettled

I believe the full voting of both semi-finals is released pretty much immediately after the final on Saturday.

Yeah I believe it's the day after final. They don't reveal before as it could influence final voting apparently :lol:

I've gone for Armenia to win at 6/1, Finland each way at 100/1, and after seeing the running order and wondering if they might come up on the rails to win this - enough on Holland at 3/1 to break even if they win it.

Going last isn't great don't think anyones ever won from there.

As I said betting is really tight this year and has changed a little bit since the running order came out (SkyBet):-

Sweden- 5/2

Netherlands - 7/2

Austria - 7/2

Armenia - 13/2

UK - 9/1

Ukraine & Hungary - 12/1

Then from there they drift out.

Going to put a quid on San Marino EW at 250/1 since they finally qualified! Then I'll have a think about who I'm going to seriously back probably Austria though She/He is actually quite good inspite of the beard gimmick.

If it was me, I wouldn't bother betting on either Ukraine or Armenia. Ukraine being placed first in the running order will pretty much have killed any chance of winning and Armenia were looking strong contenders a week ago, but their odds have been drifting ever since.

I really liked The Netherlands before the semi-final, wish I had stuck something on them at that point, would have got decent odds.

If it was me, I wouldn't bother betting on either Ukraine or Armenia. Ukraine being placed first in the running order will pretty much have killed any chance of winning and Armenia were looking strong contenders a week ago, but their odds have been drifting ever since.

I really liked The Netherlands before the semi-final, wish I had stuck something on them at that point, would have got decent odds.

Netherlands were over 100/1 in most places before the semis IIRC.

Netherlands were over 100/1 in most places before the semis IIRC.

Damn! :(

Our rehearsal before the Jury final that takes place tonight. I've got to say, I think we could do quite well this year!

I don't see UK doing great if I'm honest..

I'm more positive than the past couple of years anyway, but obviously that's not saying much!

Hopeful of a top half finish, but whatever happens it's always a great night!

That's the jury final over with, so 50% of the final results have already been decided.

I'm more positive than the past couple of years anyway, but obviously that's not saying much!

Hopeful of a top half finish, but whatever happens it's always a great night!

That's the jury final over with, so 50% of the final results have already been decided.

Yeah it's better than usual, but as you say not saying much :P

I'm gonna take Spain at 4/1 to finish the highest of the 'big 5'.

Just realized that the Ruth Lorenzo performing for Spain is the very same Spanish lass that was on X Factor a few years ago. She's come a bloody long way since then. Her song sounds a bit Disney-ish but she does perform it very powerfully and it suits her well.

9 hours!

On a sad note, it's always a bit depressing once it's over and you realise you need to wait a whole other year until it's back. :(

Disappointed Latvia never made it through semi-final 1. Glad Iceland did.

Semi-final 2 was great - liked most of the songs and struggled to pick who should go out (except Georgia which was a shocker).

Thought Romania were excellent and will do well but not really getting spoke about amongst the favourites.

UK's entry is a grower. Didn't like it when I first heard it but now it's stuck in my head - could do alright after all.

Samaras singing for Austria - thought he was Greek...