scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you're starting to understand how Pie an Bovril works, people are usually just shitty to each other.

Not everyone, but actually I'm starting to understand. It's a shame. But you confirm that everyone is not as

Bastia!

How did you find this forum Sebu?

Bastia is accurate.

I searched the forums and Scottish clubs I came across this one, which was still quite full. This is pure coincidence

Bonjour Sebu. J'ain une echarpe du plus grande equipe dans le Royaume Ancienne de Fife. C'est une classique - noire/blanc/noir/blanc.

Malheureusement c'est bas de gamme et ca peu de quelquechose ca s'appelle "Steak Bridies".

Sorry for the bad French. The scarf is an unlucky omen for Dunfermline. In its short life it has witnessed two relegations, an insolvency event and Alex Keddie. I'd happily send it to France, though it is quite a cheap and nasty item. It's as if our owners from that time did not want to pay for a good supplier. It is also very short.

Bonjour Sebu. J'ain une echarpe du plus grande equipe dans le Royaume Ancienne de Fife. C'est une classique - noire/blanc/noir/blanc.

Malheureusement c'est bas de gamme et ca peu de quelquechose ca s'appelle "Steak Bridies".

Sorry for the bad French. The scarf is an unlucky omen for Dunfermline. In its short life it has witnessed two relegations, an insolvency event and Alex Keddie. I'd happily send it to France, though it is quite a cheap and nasty item. It's as if our owners from that time did not want to pay for a good supplier. It is also very short.

I sent you a private message, I loved what you told me. And your french is better than my English

Bonjour Sebu. J'ain une echarpe du plus grande equipe dans le Royaume Ancienne de Fife. C'est une classique - noire/blanc/merde/noir/blanc/merde.

Fixed for ya

:P

I want to see the Crystal Palace scarf. When will this happen? Thank you please.

I hope tomorrow, today the Post Office was closed ... Now I have no evidence that the person has sent me. I'll post the picture as soon as I receive

Sebu is going to be quids in flogging ligatures to despondent Dees if it all goes horribly wrong for them at Dens on Saturday.

But everything will go well for them, there are no worries.

Archived