scarves

Sebu, if you are getting an offer of a Cowdenbeath scarf, do not accept this. It has magical mystical powers that means as soon as you put it around your neck you become a thick fucktard. If you receive one get French bomb disposal experts to explode the package.

Do the French have bomb disposal experts? Better send a few to dundee this saturday to deal with the upcoming explosions at dens when you choke the league.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I think we spotted it as soon as you posted. What's an organsm? Never heard of that one before.

Its what you get when you're on a bus, using your phone and trying to type. It doesn't really help my cause when I'm slagging someone off for being fick though does it :rolleyes:

Its what you get when you're on a bus, using your phone and trying to type. It doesn't really help my cause when I'm slagging someone off for being fick though does it :rolleyes:

post-28329-13990224745989_thumb.jpg

Whereas a trip through Cowdenbeath is like a time warp through the 1700's.

Not happy about your usage of the the terrible happenings of the Holocaust to make a point about something so trivial.

Scum. Subhuman scum.

Completely agree with you on the comparison with holaucost

Yes! Many of us Raith fans would like to see him return to Kirkcaldy so we can host a big party and *ahem* anoint him in the healing waters of Kirkcaldy harbour...

There will be beaucoup fromage et vin! ;)

Eta

Sebu, if you can arrange this I'll send you all the scarves you want!!!

If there is cheese and wine I have come.

After if it is to throw it into the port I want to come as well ...

He and his family it is a scam for football

Sebu, if you are getting an offer of a Cowdenbeath scarf, do not accept this. It has magical mystical powers that means as soon as you put it around your neck you become a thick fucktard. If you receive one get French bomb disposal experts to explode the package.

Your sentence me enormously laugh, I feel like a slight rivalry between certain. In football I love when it's atmosphere as

Sebu are awake? I late awake and need some scarve update.

I have not received anything yet ajourd'hui. What misery. I woke up long ago, but I'm at work and tonight I'm in stadium

If there is cheese and wine I have come.

After if it is to throw it into the port I want to come as well ...

He and his family it is a scam for football

Magnifique mon ami! :D

PS it's "I will come" ;)

"I have come" means something else entirely...

Magnifique mon ami! :D

PS it's "I will come" ;)

"I have come" means something else entirely...

Got over excited at the picture he thought was sexy. Sick b*****d. Good job the RSPCA have no jurisdiction abroad.

Archived