Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Courier just reporting that Spittal has chosen to sign for The Big Team over The Wee Team. Refreshing to see so many young players around Tannadice with their heads screwed on.

Ok, so, potential limeup for the opening day game...

Rado

Ogreski

Rankin

Dow Telfer Spittal Armstrong Gauld Robertson GMS

Ciftci Boyd

Another mini messi ohh wait you have him will have to be mini ronaldo instead.

If it's a straight choice between Utd or Aberdeen then I'd be surprised if we were offering as good a financial package, and more surprised if he didn't go for the better money at this stage of his career.

If there isn't much between the two offers then we have a good chance, for geographical reasons and also for the role he would be getting signed for. He would no doubt be playing every game for us and he'd fancy himself to get a barrow load of goals with the players playing around him, while at Aberdeen he'd be in direct competition with Rooney who has already proven himself there in that position.

Would be a tremendous signing for us IMO, though still not as tremendous as a decent centre half.

He said he wanted to be at a club who are winning things.

I didn't realise Saints were in for him.*

* Sigh. The number of years I've waited to write something like that...

I didn't realise Saints were in for him.*

* Sigh. The number of years I've waited to write something like that...

It was 3 weeks ago FFS. Big teams would already be looking forward to their next trophy.

I am not in any way still upset at losing the final. Not at all. :(

Will he not be sold thought he was in last year of his contract.

With his suspect fitness issue, I'd be surprised if anybody were to risk throwing money at GMS. If anything like £500k was offered now, I'd take it and run.

Which over paid gimp has a white ferrari outside of Tannadice this morning then.

Sounds very Boydlike. Or perhaps his agent. Or a mystery billionaire investor!

Which over paid gimp has a white ferrari outside of Tannadice this morning then.

Could be a players agent, there all loaded because all they do is sell players way over value so they get a big wedge o dosh for themself

Archived