Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the Championships second best team? This team took Dundee to the last day for the title?

Oof, what a shite league that must be. Hibs hadn't won in how long before tonight?

You call this getting an ass beating? Hibs have had two chances and took them also Dundee didnt lose to Hamilton this season . I do not fear Hibs what so ever

it's safe to say that Hibs will finish above Dundee next season.

All this talk about the Championship being a better league next year is looking a bit cringe now.

Could have had Dunfermline, has Cowdenbeath. Could have had Hibs, has Hamilton Accies. It's going to be the new club, Hearts and a plethora of diddies.

Anti-climax, eh?

Hibs did nothing but have two shots on target and two goals. Can't see Hamilton doing anything in the 2nd leg - they look scared to score.

As an outsider it's funny as f**k watching fans of Partick/St Mirren etc bang on about how shite the Championship is, giving it the billy big time attitude cause they are in the Prem. I mean how long before they are back scrapping around in the Championship again? :lol:

Fannies :lol:

That should see Hibs up for next season, although in my opinion they need to change the play off system so it's the same as the lower league ones. 11th v 4th, 2nd v 3rd etc.

All this talk about the Championship being a better league next year is looking a bit cringe now.

Could have had Dunfermline, has Cowdenbeath. Could have had Hibs, has Hamilton Accies. It's going to be the new club, Hearts and a plethora of diddies.

Is the SPFL having Hibs a plus? Can see the usual bottom six dogfight with Hibs, St Mirren and one or two others! :P

Well I would have took 2-0 before KO. Now I am anxious as Hibs are more than capable of throwing away a 2 goal lead. If we get 1 at home I think we'd be fine. But the next goal in this tie is massive.

Archived