East Premier League 2014/2015

juniorneutral

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With respect to the clubs you have mentioned they were playing clubs at the lowest end of our association. Kirrie were competing in a stronger league against far better sides. We are not trying to look after clubs who are not performing well in the league only doing what is fair and right. Like I said clubs have accepted the decision.

No it is not fair or correct, your completely ignoring the facts...............Kirrie are second bottom playing against the same clubs.

Lochee United, Linlithgow Rose, Bo'ness United, Camelon, St Andrews United, Whitburn, Broxburn, Hill of Beath, Dundonald Bluebell and Oakley United. There is a desperate need for clubs from the North & South divisions to have better representations on the management committee but if folk don't come forward there is nothing we can do.

Would be interested to know what the Whitburn rep made of it.

I would hope representatives from Dundonald, St Andrews and Broxburn who have all fairly recently emerged from District level and had no need for self-preservation would have been sympathetic to the districts.

Lochee's view has been made clear.

To Mark (Font) or Larry (Lochee) who are often on here. Was there a vote on more than 1 proposal ? or was the issue a "rule already in place" ?

With respect to the clubs you have mentioned they were playing clubs at the lowest end of our association. Kirrie were competing in a stronger league against far better sides. We are not trying to look after clubs who are not performing well in the league only doing what is fair and right. Like I said clubs have accepted the decision.

Presumably lowly clubs like Scone Thistle, Brechin Victoria and even Forfar Albion would bring less to the party ?

04/10/2014 Forfar Albion 3 - 3 Lochee United

Match went to penalties Lochee United won 3-4

01/11/2014 Lochee United 2 - 5 Scone Thistle

06/09/2014 Lochee United 1 - 2 Brechin Vics

Presumably lowly clubs like Scone Thistle, Brechin Victoria and even Forfar Albion would bring less to the party ?

04/10/2014 Forfar Albion 3 - 3 Lochee United

Match went to penalties Lochee United won 3-4

01/11/2014 Lochee United 2 - 5 Scone Thistle

06/09/2014 Lochee United 1 - 2 Brechin Vics

No complaints with any of those results. It does not prove that they can play in the SL and win on a regular basis. With all due respect you know it and I know these clubs are small clubs. Good luck to them if they make it all the way to the SL but I would very much doubt they can. Brechin and Scone got their medals winning against Lochee United this season.

Would be interested to know what the Whitburn rep made of it.

I would hope representatives from Dundonald, St Andrews and Broxburn who have all fairly recently emerged from District level and had no need for self-preservation would have been sympathetic to the districts.

Lochee's view has been made clear.

To Mark (Font) or Larry (Lochee) who are often on here. Was there a vote on more than 1 proposal ? or was the issue a "rule already in place" ?

Where are you getting self preservation ? There was a discussion with a couple of points put forward but the final decision was what we went with. Why is this such a big concern ?

Battered them for the whole game. But it's about scoring goal mate. I think they had 2 shots on target

You had a 15 to 20 minute spell in second half when you were well on top. Apart from that the game was pretty open and even. You are a good team no doubt about It, but it was obvious after about 20 minutes and the game still at nil nil you began to get frustrated and lose discipline. The game could have gone either way over the peice but obviously as an Arniston fan I thought we deserved the win even just to show how far we have come since last time we played you.

As for JP, he didn't have his greatest game on Saturday but seen him have some great games when he was at us so I'm sure he will bounce back.

Their goalie should have been sent of for the penalty...we missed an absolute sitter just after half time...rattle the inside of the post...scored the winner ...and even scored their goal for them but they absolutley battered us....ok edinburgh had more of the game especially in the 2nd half but it was hardly a battering

Hats off to the Dalkeith boys.. Could have crumbled after the playoff defeat last year but bounced back again with no budget really.

Plus can't remember anyone's calling them a "gang" this season!! What's going on!!

Hats off to the Dalkeith boys.. Could have crumbled after the playoff defeat last year but bounced back again with no budget really.

Plus can't remember anyone's calling them a "gang" this season!! What's going on!!

No budget? You're having a laugh, Dalkeith have spent a few quid this year. Oh and edinburgh have stolen their gang title.

Every club in the ERJFA had the opportunity to contact the General Secretary. Once the decision was made the clubs were notified when the minutes were sent out. No club has came back and complained. I would say to you, there was no issue with communication.

I think you will find that statement is incorrect Thornton Hibs have put a letter of complaint into john reilly for the management committee about this ridiculous decision, EVERY club in the east region 61 of them should of got there chance to vote on this important matter, just as they did on the reconstruction, the CLUBS VOTED and remember none of the premier or super league got relegated that year either.another reprieve.

North end will have enough to stay up don't you worry! On the other hand what is going on at Forfar west end! Daryls bandwagon and the wheels seem to have come well and truely come off anyone shed any light? Away the dokens!

North end will have enough to stay up don't you worry! On the other hand what is going on at Forfar west end! Daryls bandwagon and the wheels seem to have come well and truely come off anyone shed any light? Away the dokens!

West end will be ok kinnoul are down and north end will be joining them along with bathgate glens will finnish 4th bottom and take the consolation prize just ahead of arniston who will be dragged back into it after a heavy defeat this weekend

Gutted my treble on Saturday down courtesy of jeanfield losing a soft 90th minute penalty to 9 man Roselea.

Previously 2-0 up and cruising against 10 men.

Bogus is that "softcentre" is back :(:thumbsdown ?

West end will be ok kinnoul are down and north end will be joining them along with bathgate glens will finnish 4th bottom and take the consolation prize just ahead of arniston who will be dragged back into it after a heavy defeat this weekend

I think arniston could still get relegated especially after their recent bad results....i take it your on the same medication as myself

Gutted my treble on Saturday down courtesy of jeanfield losing a soft 90th minute penalty to 9 man Roselea.

Previously 2-0 up and cruising against 10 men.

Bogus is that "softcentre" is back :(:thumbsdown ?

A "soft centre" with a dundonian in charge, surely not Alan!!????

Besides, it was never a pen!!????

Archived