Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst thing about the last few pages was seeing the word " jamma " I actually die a little inside everytime I read that. If the chance to resign macdonald was there, i wouldnt purely so I didnt have to hear that ever again.

That's usually how it works with football fans. Hibernian fans seem to think they're of another mould where they see everything in football objectively when the reality is they've consistently been one of the most deluded supports in Scottish football with a sense of entitlement that hasn't been lived up to since about the seventies outwith a brief spell. The club that talks about top six as if they are a top six Prem club when in reality their average placing is bottom 6 with ventures into the top six being the peak of Hibs teams and very rarely they'll reach 3rd. Even through all of that Hibs fans seem to think they're rightfully challengers for European places.

Football fans are fickle and have ideas above their clubs station. Hibs aren't any different from all other football fans.

Hibernian FC Club fans having an extremely hard time figuring out what an average actually is. EGB's "Overall League" had absolutely f**k all to do with the point actually made.

Your average league placing is 6.8.

Lithgy has a cheek ripping anyone. If his IQ dropped by a point he'd be communicating via headwand.

Hibernian FC Club fans having an extremely hard time figuring out what an average actually is. EGB's "Overall League" had absolutely f**k all to do with the point actually made.

Your average league placing is 6.8.

Lithgy has a cheek ripping anyone. If his IQ dropped by a point he'd be communicating via headwand.

Oh dear fucking god. :blink:

Our average league placing isn't 6.8th, because we've never finished 6.8th in the league ever. On average we finish in the top six, not the bottom. Anything else is pedantic as f**k.

Please refine your f**k ups to making statements that are directly contradictory to other statements like you usually do. That's more fun and everybody including your own fans can just laugh at your posts directly without you needing to get a maths lesson along the way.

This makes absolutely no sense at all. Do you even know what an average is? The clue is in the name.

Aye, it's like sating the average crowds isn't the average because there were never that many people at a game.

For as big an arse as I've admittedly made of it, he seems to think he's winning on the basis of his utterly horrific maths and his essay of a post where he made an arse of about 3 of his 4 points then went on to count from 1992 for Hibs' SPL placings.

This makes absolutely no sense at all. Do you even know what an average is? The clue is in the name.

Imagine you heard a commentator saying "this club have averaged 7.9th in the league". :lol:

Saying Hibs are traditionally a bottom six side because their average is 6.8, even though they spend more seasons in the top 6 than outside it, makes no sense at all. If a team finished 6th every two years and 11th each third year, would they be a traditionally bottom six club? No, no they wouldn't. Sheer straw clutching if ever I saw it.

I really don't care about if you average top or bottom six but if that maths is correct (which I haven't checked as I can't be arsed) then you have average a 6.8th finish in the top flight. I don't see what's so farfetched or funny about this.

Edit:

Team A finishes 1st and 3rd over two years. Their average of those years is 2nd place. This can't be their average though as they never finished in that position?

Archived