Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

You must be new here, I believe the correct term for what you have just been a victim of is a 'whoosh'.

This is generally known to happen when a poster makes a point, receives a sarcastic reply then takes sarcastic reply as serious and continues to make an arse of himself.

You'll suffer more from it as the season goes on.

In addition, Stephen, open your eyes mate, seriously eh?

Also, Steven, have you not got some shitey wee GIF's to post seeing as you haven't got a valid point to make?

RVB, out.

Are you no that c**t ForeverHibs? Just f**k off.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah. Makes you a fanny.

a lot of these hibees seem very close.

so if you question one- you either get all of them on you. or you get a bit of "deliberate" seperate replies, then you get all of them on you.

a lot of these hibees seem very close.

so if you question one- you either get all of them on you. or you get a bit of "deliberate" seperate replies, then you get all of them on you.

They do seem a sensitive bunch. Has something upset them in the last few months?

Out yer banger ya wee junkie.

yeah, no matter who i support, i wont put up with a single bit of nonsense from rangers fans.

so just stop your crap, stupid, idiot version of interacting like this.

What are you on about :lol:?

I'd say most Hibs fans on here just have a laugh and don't take the place too seriously.

hibs fans regularly call people mentally ill , and even create accounts to take the piss.

either you call that casual cruelty. and accept hibees , "the community club" fans, accept that as what they do.

or you are in some way being dishonest.

It's never ok that you prefer ganging up on people and ridiculing them.

but maybe being honest will be good for your soul.

Archived