Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

So that's 2 right backs and 0 goalkeepers then?! :blink:

Alan Maybury

Lewis Stevenson

Fraser Mullen

Tim Clancy

Jordan Forster

The list above all played RB last season for Hibs. I don't blame him for signing 2, it's been a problem position for years.

He's said he's got a list of goalkeepers but isn't going to rush into making a decision. Fwiw I think we'll sign 2.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that's 2 right backs and 0 goalkeepers then?! :blink:

To be fair I used to get told I was playing right back in goal or right back in the changing room when I tried to play.

It would seem they wanted their contract paid in full, incredible given the job they done. Obviously leaked by themselves in the hope the Hibs fans will be outraged and put pressure on the chairman to pay them off. Nice to hear they are enjoying their gardening.

Why is this news or a talking point? You punt a manager after 6 months, you're going to have to pay out his contract.

It's a fairly established concept.

So you believe all the hibs fan knew that Terry (and et al?) are still getting paid?

Any news from any other clubs in this league that I should know about?

I heard Rangers have Miller and Boyd, not heard anything else.

Nah I thought most Hibs fans presumed Terry was down The Gunner buying every one rounds of VKs until he's actually repaid all his wages from last year.

2luuqhe.png

touchy.

if hibs pay terry butcher and chums for the next two years (potentially), it's newsworthy thing.

it's a funny thing as well.

What we should have done is made him hand back the previous 6months wages, that's what other clubs do.

some of those other clubs, give their manager a 1 year rolling contract.

or include clauses for certain circumstances.

but when Paulo Sergio was at Hearts, Sporting Club Lisbon were paying some of his wages.

but it's hardly "not news" is it

touchy.

if hibs pay terry butcher and chums for the next two years (potentially), it's newsworthy thing.

it's a funny thing as well.

Alright mate :) where you been man? X

Archived