Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

Surprising lack of chat about #JC35 and his new 3 yr deal. Knocking back bids from the English premier league then dishing out a new contract eh? Swansea will have to cough up at least 2 million for the #tinopener now :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprising lack of chat about #JC35 and his new 3 yr deal. Knocking back bids from the English premier league then dishing out a new contract eh? Swansea will have to cough up at least 2 million for the #tinopener now :)

#CashiumBeanzonate

We'll be in the playoffs. That's not arrogance over the other teams in this division or defeatism against Rangers. We just realistically won't sustain much in the way of a challenge against a team with an enormous budget or fail to finish top 4.

My hope is that we finish second to avoid a tricky first playoff, win some big league and cup games to restore a bit of pride/confidence and hopefully go up that way. That's neither an easy task or an impossible one.

Would a hibs play off win over hearts make up for 5-1?

So how is the Hibs squad shaping up? What's your likely first 11 at this point? I really hope you get a decent side together as it'd just be so so funny if The Rangers Inter didn't get promoted. Hope you bump them out the diddies diddy cup as well. Always had a soft spot for Hibs too and love The Proclaimers, 'Sunshine on Leith' makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, I wish we had such a song. I used to work in haulage and had many a good night in Leith, in my younger days. ;) Anyway, good luck Hibees. :thumsup2

Hibernian FC ‏@HibernianFCClub 2m

#Hibs (4-2-3-1) Trialist, Gray, Forster, Hanlon, Stevenson, Robertson, Craig, Stanton, Handling, Harris, El Alagui

#Hibs subs: Perntreou, Nelson, Jones, Booth, S. Allan, L. Allan, Gardiner, Duthie, Trialist #HFCvDUFC

We'll be in the playoffs. That's not arrogance over the other teams in this division or defeatism against Rangers. We just realistically won't sustain much in the way of a challenge against a team with an enormous budget or fail to finish top 4.

My hope is that we finish second to avoid a tricky first playoff, win some big league and cup games to restore a bit of pride/confidence and hopefully go up that way. That's neither an easy task or an impossible one.

Obviously I hope Hearts win the league, but I'd be more than happy if Hibs won the play off and came up too and kept Rangers down, that would be extremely satisfying!

Archived