Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

As long as we finish top 4 and some young players come through I'll be happy, such a thin squad is the worry ,keeping Stanton was a must ,would rather add 2 good quality signings as opposed to loads of shitey loanees . Can't wait for the kick off.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit worried this is going to be it, we're still very short all over the park. Even though good progress has been made, I don't see us challenging at all for the title with this squad. Not being negative just realistic.

3/4 players needed imo.

expect loan(s) from Everton.

As long as we finish top 4 and some young players come through I'll be happy, such a thin squad is the worry ,keeping Stanton was a must ,would rather add 2 good quality signings as opposed to loads of shitey loanees . Can't wait for the kick off.

I'm buzzing for the season to start, can't wait to just get back to talking about the actual football again.

I'm buzzing for the season to start, can't wait to just get back to talking about the actual football again.

Let's take bets on how long it'll be before someone throws the toys right out the pram and who it'll be..

My bet is Eoin Doyle and the time will be when we first concede a goal.

Let's take bets on how long it'll be before someone throws the toys right out the pram and who it'll be..

My bet is Eoin Doyle and the time will be when we first concede a goal.

I'm going to say Sunday 17th of August around 1pm.

As a side note Stanton was very poor on loan at us for the few games he played. Granted Cameron thought 'he's left footed so ill play him on the left'.

It'll be a bit shan for you when he's running rings round your part time midfielders.

As a side note Stanton was very poor on loan at us for the few games he played. Granted Cameron thought 'he's left footed so ill play him on the left'.

Did he not get injured after a couple games?

He was probably our best player last season, making some great driving runs from the middle of the park. Tbf it's not much of an achievement to be the best player in that shambles.

He's the player I look forward to watching most the season, it's all potential but he could be a really good player.

yep, I actually hate this part more than June ,all the talk is he will be great/pish...they will be great/pish.....our rivals will be pish...our rivals say we will be pish, nobody really knows what's going to happen yet or how Stubbsy will fare and as last season proved anything can happen with Hibs, one of the many reasons why it's so darn cool to be a Hibee 8)8)8)

Archived