Hibernian 2014/2015 season thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye everyone was desperate for him to go aswell :lol:

Couldn't make it up, we(the fans) didn't want him and he didn't want to be here. Only Hibs.

Hated Calderwood more than Duffy. Really hope Calderwood doesn't get another job.

I see that Terry Butcher is on Sky Sports News tonight giving his assessment on the England game. At half time there he was talking shi waxing lyrical about his vegetable harvest and how he needs to come back up to Scotland to vote, and then he mentioned about being on "gardening" leave from Hibs - when pressed on this he said that gets paid in full for a year, from the day he left, as if he was stil there as gaffer.

Pardon my ignorance, but was this common knowledge? I suppose it makes sense to pay him over a longer period of time if they can't afford to pay him a lump sum, but surely that will have some impact on playing budgets etc?

This is shocking. What a carcrash of a club. Am so glad I don't support Hibs.

In terms of the transfer window (and apologies if this has already been discussed and I missed it) was it not a bit odd that the new Chief Exec was meeting the fans on the night the window shut? Fair enough, there may have been no plans to sign anyone, but what if a bid came in? Which of course may have meant that money was suddenly available, or a swap deal was mooted? Or am I being naïve and it is still Petrie who decides?

Just watched a compilation video of this lad, which involved him scoring a goal and then five minutes of him missing chances.

Between that and him having a woman's name, put me in the hesitant camp.

Dominique? :huh:

This is shocking. What a carcrash of a club. Am so glad I don't support Hibs.

FFS not this again. Hibs have certainly been a car crash for a long time now. Butcher's involvement was the definition of a shambles.

The fact that he's getting paid is no more Hibs than any other club. We terminated his contract, we have to buy him off. The lolz at Butcher getting paid off has came up on here about 8 times as evidence of some kind of particularly unique situation to us. It's really not.

Archived