Forfarshire Cup 2014/15

Radford

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penalty was soft the ref seemed to take forever to award it too. We did not bad considering the amount of youth players we started the game with. Arbroath keeper looked garbage and I felt we were the better team as soon as some of our regular starters came in from the bench.

Penalty was soft the ref seemed to take forever to award it too. We did not bad considering the amount of youth players we started the game with. Arbroath keeper looked garbage and I felt we were the better team as soon as some of our regular starters came in from the bench.

You had more 1st team players out than us

Only Munro and Stewart started for us on Saturday

Keepers just turned 18, tad harsh

Cracking final - bit of everything. Thought the Forfar penalty was decidedly soft and their second suspicious for off-side. They were also fortunate to go 3-2 up as the Arbroath keeper spilled the cross into the path of the onrushing attacker. Cracked of an equaliser for 3-3 from 30yds keeper didn't move.

576. Including perhaps 120 Arbroath 'ultras', 40 or so Forfar, and 2 drums...

can't argue with any of this, which is a good summing up of an excellent match. The squabble at half time between both sets of mixed infants was highly amusing, and made me wonder if we ever behaved like this. Anybody got a better memory than me?

Highlights from Lich TV. Great third goal from Arbroath, looks like he starts it outside the post. Forfar's pen is soft - one of those where if it's for your own team, you'd be screaming for it. Forfar's second (offside) is inconclusive but the way the Arbroath players start pointing the finger at the lad who was ambling out off the post towards the right back position, makes it look that they think he may have played Kerr on.

Davie Gold responding well to being dropped out of the squad/benched last few weeks, what a hit

Great to hear all the singing and drums on the go for a Forfarshire cup kick about :lol:

Maybe Forfar can replace Montrose as our main Derby because you can barely see a Montrose fan at Gayfield on Derby days let alone hear them :P

Archived