West Transfer Thread

White Star

If I remember correct GB was held back a good few years at garnock academy ;):)

He perfected the art of dogging and liked to play traunt from time to time too. :lol:

haha why thanks mate. Funny thing with that story is you were still only a year above me at school so how long were you held back!! Ah not gonna lie I was chucked out hence the largs bit!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have 1908 club which fans put money into pollok

hey nobody saying you fans at your club don't fundraise!! It's the denial that gets me mate. Not a dig at you but plenty come on deny the money is being spent. Look I don't give I shit what your club spend I just don't like accusations at my club which are nonsense and especially coming from folk that just seem to have a pop at ladeside for having a pops sake without knowing anything. And when the club they support flashinguthe penny's! This thread always heads down the who spends this and that route when the truth is who really cares. We would all love a fair few quid to be spent!

haha why thanks mate. Funny thing with that story is you were still only a year above me at school so how long were you held back!! Ah not gonna lie I was chucked out hence the largs bit!

:)

Are you looking forward to our derby game at the vale mate.?

Was going to say that I would nip over for a pint before the game but with RAMJAMS boozer closing down its a no go now. :huh:

:)

Are you looking forward to our derby game at the vale mate.?

Was going to say that I would nip over for a pint before the game but with RAMJAMS boozer closing down its a no go now. :huh:

in general looking forward to season starting. World cup not cutting it for me. As good as its been mate just not my bag.. Get bus over we'll meet in Glendale and I'm league fixture at yours we'll come over to yours early for a few like old Times

There is a difference between not throwing silly money and being completely skint. I've said it before I'll say it again we just couldn't afford it. The 1908 club will contribute more this season yet again, the same way Talbot and KRR have similar schemes. I do like how the Kilbirnie fans seem to know how much we offered to pay him. I don't know nor would I expect to.

There is a difference between not throwing silly money and being completely skint. I've said it before I'll say it again we just couldn't afford it. The 1908 club will contribute more this season yet again, the same way Talbot and KRR have similar schemes. I do like how the Kilbirnie fans seem to know how much we offered to pay him. I don't know nor would I expect to.

I'm a beith fan and even I know how much pollok offered Linlithgow for him. :)

in general looking forward to season starting. World cup not cutting it for me. As good as its been mate just not my bag.. Get bus over we'll meet in Glendale and I'm league fixture at yours we'll come over to yours early for a few like old Times

No probs buddy and I will head over nice and early for a pint or two before the match in the Glendale.

Really looking forward to the game as I like visits to the vale while watching my team.

Away derbies are what its all about and it gets the adrenalin going . :)

Because people from various clubs talk to each other & secrets like fees wages etc don't stay quiet very long

Am sure Davie winters is on peanuts at pollok.my mate follows pollok and be knows a few players and now much money they are on.certainly not what pollok fans expect that they would be on.why would players such as winters and Kevin Bradley stay in the league below when they could easily get another club in super prem?pollok offered Linlithgow a good amount for Chris Wilson and offered him decent money.

Am sure Davie winters is on peanuts at pollok.my mate follows pollok and be knows a few players and now much money they are on.certainly not what pollok fans expect that they would be on.why would players such as winters and Kevin Bradley stay in the league below when they could easily get another club in super prem?pollok offered Linlithgow a good amount for Chris Wilson and offered him decent money.

how much then?

Fair point, and you seem to have paid more than they apparently accepted of us.

Lok offered £1.5k & as far as I'm aware our offer was the same bud

In Fact Peasies offered the same as well but it seems he chose us . Still not heard anything official from the club yet so not saying he has joined 100%

Lok offered £1.5k & as far as I'm aware our offer was the same bud

In Fact Peasies offered the same as well but it seems he chose us . Still not heard anything official from the club yet so not saying he has joined 100%

Couple of quid out but your close, told Ladeside's offer was slightly more. Could be shite though.

Define peanuts. We were resigned to losing Taz to a Superleague Club and he wanted to stay and was one of the first to do so.

Couple of quid out but your close, told Ladeside's offer was slightly more. Could be shite though.

Not goin to argue about it but my source says all 3 clubs offered Lithgae the same deal with Pollok & Peasies offering a better financial package . Obviously I don't know the exact deals Lok & Peasies offered the lad but from what I hear if he has signed we have got a good un

Archived