Airdrie Supporters Trust Kit Amnesty - can you help?

All,

Firstly, I know this probably belongs in the Airdrie thread - in a whole other forum - but fear it will be lost to people who may be potentially able to support or donate to the latest venture by the Airdrie Trust.

The poster and the press link explains things more eloquently than I can, but in a nutshell, we are looking at a scheme that will hopefully benefit the local community, football club, and on a much broader scale, thousands of people in some of the poorest countries in the world. While the majority of you won’t be interested in obtaining a free under 16 season ticket for Airdrie, if there is anything you can do strip wise, amongst your own support, club, workplace etc, then please get in touch. Hopefully teams visiting us this season will be able to help out and bring some down to Broomfield. But if any of you can donate strips then please PM, or contact us on the various social media outlets on the poster, and we can try to work out the logistics of getting them to us.

Cheers.

http://www.dailyreco...tickets-367401810428497_10152225406802252_4458743241564

lithgierose, on 15 Jun 2014 - 14:24, said:

you could fire a email away to hodgson,think he might have some strips he wont be using for much longer.

Nah. I think he's in the right forum already.

• 1 year later...

Archived