Player available

Whitletts Victoria have made central midfielder Cameron Barr available for transfer. Any interesred parties contact secretary Mark Porter on 07501614779. Forward Brian Paterson has also left the club after mutually agreeing to end his contract early

Midfielder Marc Cameron has now been made available for transfer.

If any clubs interested, then call the secretary on the number above.

Elliot Duffy has now been released and is set to join amateur outfit Stewerton Utd, due to work commitments

Two good experienced players leaving whitletts. Whats the reasons for this? Players want fresh challenge?

not be short of offers

Elliots away amateur as he struggles to make training and some games. Cameron was one of our best players when we played in the Super 1st. He would be a cracking signing for most ADL teams and probably some super 1st. I think with the players Stephs got coming in he will struggle to get in the team most weeks. A change of scenery will do him the world of good. Sad to see them go as they have both been there since i started following the Vics.

Terry if steph roots out elliot and viduk that means all the killie contingent have been moved on from the successful side of a few years back. Coincidence or ayr shenanigans happening ;)

Surprised that Whitletts are letting the boy Cameron go. Normally Whitletts best player when I have seen them play. Good enough to at least play in the Super 1st. Would like him at Lugar ;)

Midfielders Marc Cameron and Cammy Barr still available for transfer. Any interested parties contact Secretary on 07501614779

Archived