All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good workout out for the lads last night, few mistakes at the back cost us but wudnt take much from that as I don't see that being our back line when start of season starts, we looked dangerous going forward last night which is good to see especially against a decent Ayr side plus the Ayr gk made a few decent saves also. Was impressed by Ayrs No 6 n 10 especially number 6 he totally bossed the midfield for Ayr. Overall good game, cracking weather and a decent crowd aswell.

Kick off times for our remaining friendlies is as follows:

30th July. Ardrossan (away) 7pm

2nd Aug. Dunbar Utd (away) 3pm

6th Aug. Wishaw (home) 7pm

Please pass on to anyone that may be going to any of these games as there were a few disgruntled folk on Wednesday night who missed the first half hour of the match as they assumed it was a 7:30 kick off.

It's also worth noting that all midweek games in the Ardagh cup are 6:45 kick off's.

Please pass on to anyone that may be going to any of these games as there were a few disgruntled folk on Wednesday night who missed the first half hour of the match as they assumed it was a 7:30 kick off.

Was on the posters, website, twitter etc that it was a 7pm kick off. Can't please everyone i guess lol

Was on the posters, website, twitter etc that it was a 7pm kick off. Can't please everyone i guess lol

Yes I know mate.

You would think if they were unsure of the kick off they would rather be there earlier lol .

Archived