All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

It looks as though the fixtures man has made yet another cock up!

Having completed their fixtures on Wednesday night Cumnock will have to twiddle their thumbs at least until May 11th (at the earliest as no date has yet been arranged) to play their Ayrshire cup 2nd round match at home to Hurlford. Up to date fixtures released so far are:

27/4/15 (mon) Beith (away) 7pm

29/4/15 (wed) Irvine Meadow (home) 7pm

2/5/15 (sat) Clydebank (home) 2pm

4/5/15 (mon) Arthurlie (home) 7pm

6/5/15 (wed) Troon (home) 7pm

9/5/15 (sat) Petershill (home) 2pm

Our remaining fixtures will be:

Auchinleck Talbot (away) tba

Shotts (home) tba

Shotts (away) tba

Cumnock (away (cup)) tba

C'mon The'FORD

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst performance ive ever seen last night by a referee at, beith man was a farce beith kicked everything that moved except the ball we should have scored good few more

You've not been to many games then. Don't remember any or very many bad challenges. Chisholm (very good player) must take lessons from Robertson! Always on his arse. Thought Hurlford were very good, reminded me of an old fashioned Junior side - very strong and direct. Third goal looked a mile offside and didn't really think we deserved to be 3-0 down at that point but we could have went on to lose by more. That said, we were missing 7 regulars so not overly concerned.

You've not been to many games then. Don't remember any or very many bad challenges. Chisholm (very good player) must take lessons from Robertson! Always on his arse. Thought Hurlford were very good, reminded me of an old fashioned Junior side - very strong and direct. Third goal looked a mile offside and didn't really think we deserved to be 3-0 down at that point but we could have went on to lose by more. That said, we were missing 7 regulars so not overly concerned.

Who were the 7 regulars? And why were they missing, just work commitments etc...

Fair play to Hurlford gave us a doing on Monday. I actually thought Beith started well, then it all went downhill from there. What infuriated me most was why our goalie was near enough at the edge of the box when defending a free kick and the Hurlford player took advantage of that and scored from pretty much half way, an incredible goal but could have easily been avoided. Well done to Hurlford.

Archived