Racist Ulster Loyalists fly KKK flag in east Belfast

Disparaging remark with no counter.....yep, thats you VT.

So, why the Viking ref then?

Yer da a Swede?

Morton have made a habit of signing excellent Scandinavian players for 50 years. Better luck next time, with a new tragic alias account.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A huge demographic change... yet still leaving bigots as a tiny minority of a 'decent community'? I'm afraid you can't have it both ways - the failed statelet had bigot-supporting communities back then and now, regardless of migration.

Which is why in much better places to live, including Greenock, people aren't murdering each other on a regular basis over a battle 300 years ago. A low benchmark admittedly, but the failed statelet does bat it out with Somalia and the likes.

Morton have made a habit of signing excellent Scandinavian players for 50 years. Better luck next time, with a new tragic alias account.

In the scheme (good call for Greenock) of things, you mock 300 years of history and choose a name for 50 years worth? lol

And 'tiny minority' would include the Scandinavian impact on the TON.

I think the majority of us know that this would be putting oil and water together.

You can police it then. ;)

If it can't be policed, it shouldn't be allowed.

The insane counter-logical dynamic here is this:

1) People have the right to free, peaceful expression.

2) The various marchers I mentioned claim that their marches are either free, peaceful expression or "a celebration of culture".

3) But we can't put all of their marches together because all of a sudden it would no longer be peaceful or a celebration.

You see? You think so little of all concerned that you know in your heart they'd all be chucking bottles at each other in 5 minutes.

That being the case, there is no reason to indulge them at all. If we don't believe that these are reasonable, restrained people, then they don't get to march anyway.

Tell me - is my logic flawed?

Brain dead in the extreme but where are you going with this? It's the equivalent of taking the guy from Pollok's posts about No voters having no place in Scotland and smearing the entire Yes camp by pretending that sort of extremism is the norm.

I think the majority of us know that this would be putting oil and water together.

Who was it that had a racist breakdown and just kept on repeating oil and water?

That, along with the twelfth selfies going around really makes you dispair for the future of these children, to be braught up in such environments really can't be good for the future.

In the scheme (good call for Greenock) of things, you mock 300 years of history and choose a name for 50 years worth? lol

And 'tiny minority' would include the Scandinavian impact on the TON.

^^^ idiot found

Yes, choosing a username is exactly the same as running paramilitary organisations and murdering each other.

Brain dead in the extreme but where are you going with this? It's the equivalent of taking the guy from Pollok's posts about No voters having no place in Scotland and smearing the entire Yes camp by pretending that sort of extremism is the norm.

More whataboutery.

At least it was only "abide with me". They have been known to play the famine song outside Catholic churches.

One band playing a hymn; "bide With Me" - Grossly offensive.

I must add, they shouldn't have played it but, incidentally, it was a Glasgow band. All others observed the rules. Could easily be a, "Narrow minded Scots bigots ruin peaceful Twelfth parade" headline if I was feeling mischievous?

Would love to come back to the emeritus professor's proclamations, but there's a wee local game on the telly so I haven't got the time tonight.

At least it was only "abide with me". They have been known to play the famine song outside Catholic churches.

You must have been so disappointed at the headlines praising both sides of the divided communities if this is the best you can do................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28283701

Orange men behave, republicans call off protests - net result, no riots and no more ammo for you and a few others. You must be so disappointed?

You must have been so disappointed at the headlines praising both sides of the divided communities if this is the best you can do................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28283701

Orange men behave, republicans call off protests - net result, no riots and no more ammo for you and a few others. You must be so disappointed?

I think there are quite a few people disappointed by the lack of mayhem this year, some of the point scoring on this thread these last couple of days has been lamentable, certainly not the normal high standard from the usual suspects, although I'm only going from what I've seen quoted, I've most of them on ignore.

Archived